• Crown Game (2) •

(Credits to @/zoe_bruh on Instagram! Her art is so freaking amazing ^^)

"Ah, well, I guess it's our turn now, huh?" Achim sighed, swishing her parasol over head. "Jeez, this Crown Game will be the best Crown Game in history."

"I'm sorry," Bam spoke up. "Because of me, the three of you are in danger... and you know I can't really do much."

"Well, yeah, but thanks to you, that lizard got out of the chair," Khun said nonchalantly.

One by one, four more teams pressed their buzzers and walked out into the arena. Shinsu wand, rubbery body, fast and high jumps, Achim observed with a dull eye. Interesting.

"BEGIN!"

Before Bam could even blink, everyone moved at the same time, waving shinsu wands and jumping towards the throne. However, both he and Achim felt a rush of wind beside them and suddenly Khun was next to the throne, the crown in one hand and his briefcase in another. "K—Khun-ssi!" Bam exclaimed in shock. How is he so quick?!

"Well, Aguero's always been pretty fast," Achim grinned. "He just picked the right time to show it."

"Hm," Khun smirked. "So the game is over if I sit her with the crown on my head, right? But that's no fun." He twirled the crown around his finger and put it in his briefcase. "Fight me, you weaklings. If you beat me, I'll give you the crown!"

Bam and Rak both stared that the ocean-eyed Regular, taken aback, but Achim merely let out a pfft. "When did blue turtle become so evil?" Rak muttered.

"STOP BLUFFING!" Levin roared, firing his gun. "You've got no sense of respect— you and that lizard! Didn't your teacher teach you manners?!"

"But you also have no sense of respect either," Achim snorted.

"Well on second thought, this is a bit troublesome," Khun remarked as he shielded himself from the bullets with his briefcase with ease. "I changed my mind. Here!" he exclaimed, grabbing the crown from his briefcase and flinging out to the other teams. "You guys fight."

"Eh?

"Huh?!"

"What? I gave you guys the crown, so fight amongst yourselves. Come up here and fight me when you're done," Khun shrugged, and sat on the throne.

"Cocky bastard..." Everyone twitched, their veins bulging out of there foreheads. They all rushed at the Regular, the intent to kill clearly displayed on their face. "I'm gonna kill you...!"

"MY PREY!" Rak yelled, blocking an incoming attack. Meanwhile, Khun sidestepped another attack and raised his briefcase.

"Time, to eat, Manbarondenna!" he shouted, catching Catan, the rubbery body guy in his briefcase, making him disappear.

"Let's go, Brother," Achim pulled Bam over and gently pushed him on the throne. "You sit here. I'll protect you." She swiftly blocked a bullet that was aimed at him and Rak threw his spear at Levin, who's gun got destroyed immediately.

Chungchung sneaked over to the crown, but Khun could still see her bright yellow squirrel tail. He smirked and pulled out another crown from bag. "Oh come one," he said. "You haven't noticed yet?"

Chungchung jumped in shock as the crown she was holding crumbled and faded away. "H—How was there two crowns?!"

"Abracadabra," said Khun in a sarcastic tone. "Behold, the fun and amazing duplicating bag!"

"Your scary, Aguero," Achim laughed, taking the crown from him and placing it in her brother's head. "Look, you can even see Shibisu gaping at you from here."

Night to Morning || Tower of God x OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें