• Aguero •

"But what did Jahad do?" Achim tilted her head, Jinsung exposing her to his knowledge about the Tower.

This girl is so innocent, she knows absolutely nothing about reality, Jinsung thought weakly. "He killed a lot of people, and his ruling is absolute tyranny. I probably won't have to explain that any further," he answered sternly. "Bottom line, Jahad is evil. But don't say that to anyone, or else you'll be killed in a flash."

"R-Right," Achim shuddered. Blunt... she thought.

"Anyway," Jinsung exhaled brightly, "That's enough for today, you should go to sleep."

☀️ ☀️ ☀️

Tip-toeing into her master's room to check if he's still asleep, Achim had randomly decided to go out and explore the Outer Tower. Quietly walking out of the house, Achim never realized how big the Tower was. Each floor is probably about four thousand kilometers, she estimated. Jeez, this is like the whole entire world. She wasn't worried that she would get lost, after all, she has her Pocket with her as always.

Achim found herself behind the bushes near a big residence. Having a huge gate and guards in the front carrying spears, you'd probably think this would be something out of a fairy tale. She snooped around and observed around the castle then somehow made it up at a windowsill, her new skirt blowing in the wind.

Achim peeked inside. Inside, sat a boy on his bed, vigorously looking through a briefcase. He had pale blue hair, with contrasting dark blue eyes. A bandana was tied at the side of his head. He glanced at the window, seeing Achim peer through the window. He jumped back, startled. But he opened the window, where Achim swung her legs over and sat on the windowsill. "... Who are you?" he frowned at her, obviously suspicious of this strange girl.

"Well, who are you?" she asked back, raising both of her eyebrows.

"I asked you first. Besides, we don't see a lot of brown-haired people here," the boy said, crossing his arms, his dark blue eyes locking with her pure gold ones.

Achim rolled her eyes. "My name's 26th Achim, but I'm just called Achim."

He just nodded and walked over the windowsill and looked down, indicating that his room was ways above ground level. "I'm Khun Aguero Agnis," he raised an eyebrow at her. " And how the hell did you climb up here? And without getting caught?"

"I actually have no idea!" Achim innocently smiled. She hopped down from the windowsill, her feet tapping gracefully on the floor and walked around.

"Oi, you can't just walk into strangers' rooms like that!" Aguero snapped. What a weird girl, he thought.

Achim ignored him and studied his room. "Where have I heard the name Khun before...?" she wondered out loud.

"The Khun Family....?" Aguero said slowly. "We're one of the Great Families..." Why am I letting an intruder into my room? Ugh, seriously. Though she's strange, she's quite interesting, Aguero sighed in her head. She knows absolutely nothing about dangers, he noticed. How innocent. 

It took time for Achim to process that she broke into one of the Ten Great Families' rooms.  "W—Wait... s...so I..." Achim stuttered, shaking uncontrollably out of fear. The Ten Great Families are heavily influenced under Jahad, her master's voice rang into her mind. Be careful what you do around them. "I— please don't kill me..." Achim continued to stammer, backing into a wall.

Aguero eyed the girl strangely. "Relax, I'm not gonna turn you in, idiot." Absolutely terrified, he noted.

Achim slowly relaxed, but still kept her guard up. She tilted her head, then blurted out, "Do all Khuns have light blue hair?"