• The Crown Game •

"Hm. There were more teams here than I thought," Khun looked around in the waiting room.

"Well, to be fair it was just a test of common sense and guts," Achim replied coolly, resting her chin on her shoulder.

"Well anyway, the break is almost over," Khun waved a hand around. "I'm going to the bathroom." Achim sighed with a slight smile. Of course he would hide three other people in his bag, that was such an Aguero thing to do.

"Hey... lucky boy~!" the guy in a tracksuit walked over to them and waved. "I'm Shibisu! And these are my teammates, Anaak and Hatz."

"Oh! I-I'm Bam," Bam responded. "And this is my sister Achim."

Shibisu looked at Achim and smiled, obnoxiously blushing. "At your service. You guys are siblings right? You look alike. Who's the big guy?"

"I'm Rak the Leader!" the giant gator boasted.

"Well, you've got some interesting people on your team, Bam!" Shibisu chuckled. "You look ordinary, yet you made it up here! By the way, why did you come up to the tower?"

Bam looked down at the floor. "Well... there's someone I have to find." Achim tensed at this.

"Oh. Don't worry about that, I'm sure you'll find this person. But anyway, hope to see you again after this test! See you later~"

"Who was that, Bam?" Khun gave Shibisu the side eye. He looked at Achim, who had her Pocket floating in her hands and had her eyes closed, breathing in and out steadily. No doubt she was creating a contract with the floor administrator now while she had the chance.

"Oh that was Mr. Shibisu, he seemed nice enough," Bam shrugged.

"Did you have enough rest, Regulars?" Lero Ro suddenly entered the room with Miss Yellowy at his side. "I have very good news. The test director told us to give you all a bonus test!"

"S-sorry, but it's not good for us to have more tests. No thanks," Shibisu spoke.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but this bonus game is just a choice, there is no penalty if you don't participate. The winning team of this bonus game... gets to pass straight to the next floor. They don't need to take anymore tests since they automatically pass the final test of this floor."

"But then, that's a huge advantage!" Khun took aback. "It's a huge chance!"

"This game is called the Crown Game," Lero Ro said serenely. "I will explain the details when we get to the area."

☀️ ☀️ ☀️

Each team was instant placed in a room that surround a big throne with a crown sitting on top of the seat. Lero Ro was in a lighthouse above the test arena, broadcasting the the test to everyone. "The team that holds this crown at the last moment... wins the game," he was saying.

"The first rule is time limit. A game consists of five rounds and each round is ten minutes long. Only five teams can participate each round. And the team that possesses the crown at the end of each round becomes the winning team and proceeds to the next round. In the next round, four teams and the winning team from the previous round will compete for the crown. The true winning team will be the team that has the crown at the end of fifth round. If you want to participate in the game, press the red buzzer at the entrance of each your rooms. There is also a way to finish the game early. That is to sit on the throne wearing the crown before five minutes is up. That round automatically ends the moment someone sits on the throne. One team member must stay on the throne and wearing the crown. If the crown wearer goes off the throne, or loses the crown, that team will be eliminated from the test," Lero Ro explained.