Positivity Tag!

This isn't a oneshot chapter, but I have nowhere else to put it since my shenanigans book died twice, lol. This will probably stay unlike the tag chapters, though.

If you don't know what this is, this is from Casuallyy, who started a positivity chain in her own shenanigans book! The rules are simple: You get tagged, you pass it on by posting an announcement, chapter, or comment. 

(I don't want to kill your notifs so here's a chapter, lol)

If you didn't get tagged, don't worry! You can still pass it on. The goal is to spread some love and appreciation on Hermittpad.

So let's start with my tags:

athena363636 - You're such an amazing person to know! The Recap wouldn't be where it is without your contribution. Please don't be afraid to rant/vent whenever you need to, we'll all be here to support you! <3

_mochii112_ - I absolutely love your writing style and you're so underrated it hurts. Your amazing oneshots deserve way more love, everyone should go check it out!

DawnLeaf37 - For being such a great friend and wifey. Ily <3

Fandomsunite05 - I know Kittie tagged you but I wanted to spread some more love. I love your writing style and every oneshot has me screaming whether it's fluff or angst, esPECIALLY THAT LAST CHAPTER, FRICK YOU--jk ily

Ariyaquila - For just being absolutely amazing. I love RPing with you in the Flame server and your writing is just *chef's kiss* it's so good.

ausforyou - Thanks for all the support when I was just starting off writing on this platform and for the amazing Shifted AU that's always such a blast to write! Love you Author Child <3

Aquadreion - For all the comments you've left on my books, and for all of the support you've given other people. It really means a lot!

_Ash-Potato_, BarnowlNizaAsh_InTheFlames, and Jeina58 - RPing with you guys and the rest of the server has just been so amazing. It's been such a blast so far! (Zinna x Hot Sauce is still OTP!)

And finally, Casuallyy - For starting this chain in the first place, feeding us all with Bdoc content, and being an overall wonderful person to talk to! Your support for this community is just so amazing, and I'm sure so many other people like me are grateful they know you.

That's it for now! This might come back in the future, though. I'm working on a new oneshot right now; if I'm lucky it'll be out maybe later today or tomorrow. Until next update!