Episode I:Traitor

I woke up on a Sunday. The light from the sun piercing my sheets was almost blinding. I rise from my bed ready to start my day. I knock out 200 push-ups and 500 squats. I dry off with a towel. It was time for breakfast.

I make my way to the common area and see everyone at the table.

"Morning everyone. How was your sleep?" I say with a genuine smile.

"Don't morning us traitor!!" a chorus of classmates screamed.

"W-what, What do you mean. Guys is this a test?"

My girlfriend Momo walks up to me with tears in her eyes. She then slaps me across the face and I began to cry.

"Da heck is going on here!"

"Shut up you traitor." She slaps me again and runs to Bakugo for comfort.

"Get him," shouts Mineta.

Momo makes a metal bat and beats me. Some kick me and some use there quirks. I looked like the King of zombies. They only stopped when Nezu walks in with Aizawa and AM.

"Allmight what's going on?" I was barely able to speak since my jaw was fractured.

"Don't speak to me you vile Villain."

Those words cut deep. They ripped my soul from the little bit of a heart I had left.

"From the video we can clearly see you killing innocents and stealing U.A. files. Also we have reason to believe to believe you are related to a L.O.V. member. Who is it?"

My hair shadowed my eyes as I dropped my head.

"I didn't do anything. But I am related to a villain." I say in a cold harsh tone

"Who?"

"All For One is my Father. I was with him because he wanted me to give me my original quirk back. It's called Crosshairs. It allows me to summon any gun ever made and fire with complete accuracy with no scope. He wanted me to join him but I refused. He respected my choice. From then on he never asked me for info so I didn't either. If you need it simpler my eyes basically Sharingan for guns. and bullets. He took it because he didn't want me to be called a Villian."

Everyone's eyes were wide open. Glares rested upon me as I revealed my eyes. They had crosshairs imprinted upon them.

"My successor is the Son of my greatest enemies

"My successor is the Son of my greatest enemies. You really are a villain. Officers take him away."

He then plucks a hair from me then eats it. He took back the power I earned that I deserved.
They came to cuff me when Tsuyu, Aizawa and Jiro all said, "It can't be him!"

"Don't worry about me guys. I'll be....fine. Mr.Aizawa thank you for your hard work. Tsuyu, Jiro, thank you for being my friends.

And like that I was shipped of to prison. To CAS - 31