Episode V: Tension is High

Izuku now in class 1b is excelling and making friends in the class. Fives has gotten close to Aayla while Rex gets close to Ahsoka. Echo seems to have a crush on Jiro. Let's see how this turns out.

It's been 3 months since the twins joined U.A.

I'm the shooting range talking to Echo. Fives is blushing a storm around Aayla. She really is dense as hell. Rex is joking around with Ahsoka. Echo and I were discussing battle strategies although he said he had a crush on Jiro. Shocker ain't it.

"Hey General. What's the best way to y'know. Get a girl to notice you.". Asked Echo.

"Echo old boy. There is no tried and proven method. Talk to her and when the chance is right you confess. Plus you quite the good looking guy. Girls see that as a bonus." I explained.

"Thanks sir." Hr said. I got a news notification on my phone. I read it and my eyes drop.

"OH my God! No. No." I scream.

"Sir what is it." Asked Rex.

"5 people were killed by the serial killer known as Maul among them was... Inko Midoriya, Jango Fett, Anakin Tano, and two pro Heroes."

"What." Said everyone.

I stared at the report scanning for errors. I found none.

"They're. Dead. Dad no you can't leave like mom did." Said Fives. There mother died after giving birth to them.

"Dad. Why. Why" said Ahsoka. Her mother died in the army.

"They were all at a conference about getting better health care. Jango Fett was invited to listen. My mother was a nurse so she had to go. Mr. Tano being the C.E.O. of Tano Healthcare set up the conference. Maul came and slaughtered them. " I go into further detail.

We all stand there crying.

"Why. Can't life give us a break. *Sob*." At that moment Hashirama rushed in.

"Kids. I heard the news. I'm so sorry." He said

"Dad can you do us a favor." They all gather  behind me.

"Sure."

"Can you give us a hug." He hugged  us all comfortingly. Tobirama came next and saw this. He just joined in.

"Dad. Why us. Is it because of me. Am I cursed." I said crying.

"This is my fault. I'm cursed damn it."

"Izuku. Your not cursed. Life is unfair. We learned that the hard way. Remember when we lost Mito. It any but we got through it." He said.

" Mr. Senju. What's going to happen to us now." Asked Aayla crying still.

"We need to keep you guys here for your safety. Even more so now."

"But won't we need a legal guardian." Asked Ahsoka wiping tears.

"I think I can solve that. I going to adopt you." Said Tobirama.

"Really. Well your closest thing we had to a parent. Thank you." Said Ahsoka hugging him.

"We need to go to Nezu and sort out this situation."

One time skip later

"I once again I give my condolences. Tobirama Senju you are now the legal guardians of the Twins. A group funeral shall be held in a week's time. In the meantime you are dismissed from school."

"Thank you sir." I say on behalf of us all.

We all walk back to the shooting range.

"Want to watch TV guys." I say drearily.

"Okay." Ahsoka sulked.

TV

"This just in. 5 persons killed by the serial killer known as Maul. He apparently--"

End

"Goddamn it. I can't much more of this." Shouted Fives.

"Why do we have to suffer while the world laughs. Why is life so unfair. I'm do--" he was cut off by Aayla kissing him.

She then laid her head on his chest and cried into it.

"I know it's tough. You have your friends. You have me." She said sweetly.

"Y-your right I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Everyone... Let's make a pact. We will never abandon each other. We will there for each other. We are family now." I said solemnly.

"Yeah." They replied.

"And Aussie... Congrats on somehow getting Aayla to like you." I joked.

They blushed redder than blood. "I um... W-well y-y-you see.... I um...love her. I think... Yeah I do." He stuttered.

"I um love you to Aussie." Said Aayla.

"Can you feel the love tonight~~~." Sung Ahsoka.

"Oh shut up." Said Aayla.

"No need to be so wound up. Aussie I hope you know about protection. I don't want nieces of nephews yet." Said Echo.

They were now nose bleeding.

"Umm. Ehh. Umm. Well... Eh umm. You know what." Fives mumbled. He then grab Aayla and kissed her passionately.

"Idiot. What was that for." Said a flustered Aayla.

"What. You did it to me." He said.

"And if they fall in love to night. It can be assumed. His care free days with us are helpless. In short our pal is doooommmmmed." Sung Rex and Ahsoka.

"Ahahaha. Love is disease and it seems like it's going around... Wouldn't you say Rex and Ahsoka." I say nudging Rex with elbow.

"Hey this ain't about us. Atleast not yet." He whispered the last part.

"I heard that."

"Anyway. Y'all wanna watch..... Lion King. " I suggested.

"Why not." Said Ahsoka. We begin watching the movie but halfway through Fives, Aayla and Echo fell asleep.

My friends look so adorable when they sleep. And no matter what I will protect them. I will protect my family to my dying breath.

Words 907

Sorry for the shorter chapters. 2 more and season is finished and a possible season three.

Vote in the comments for next book.

1). Transformers Prime

2). Villainrehab ( a better one)

3). Villain Deku

4). Deku x ibara

5). Deku x kendo.

6). Class 1b Deku

7). Dekujiro

8). Dekuxtoga

Posted 4/7/2020