Episode VI: Blissful sleep

I woke up to see Toru beside me blissfully sleeping. Her hsir messed up and tangled.

"Toru. Time to wake up for school."

"Five more minutes." She says drowsily.

I leave her to her own devices and try to wake up the kids.

"Snowball, Ninja wake up." I say loud enough for them to hear.

"*Yawn.* Morning Papa." They say simultaneously.

"I'll start breakfast ehult you go take a bath. Eri, mind helping your brother." She nods while I head downstairs.

The Yaomomo Yakuza was scent marking their turf in the kitchen. That's when Mina walks up to me and she doesn't look happy.

"That's it you digusting villain. First you steal a child, brainwash Toru, kill people, brainwash my other friends and rape a woman. I've had it with you. Give us the children and the Yaomomo Yakuza doesn't hurt you." She shrieked.

"My dear Mina Ashido. ~~Touch my children and I will see that as an act of war. And you don't want to go to war with someone who has military grade firearms on his person, right~~?Do me a favour and back up. I have breakfast to make now move."I say. She baced up with a hmph and walk away.

The Yaomomo Yakuza slowly back up and walk away.

I started making pancakes. I did the usual procedure and added syrup to them when they were ready.

As if on cue my family walked down stairs and sat at the table.

"Pancake ala Midoriya. Bon appetit mon famille." I say in a generic french accent. They dig in

"Soooo goood~~~." They all said.

"Glad you like it. Wally call the squad down fo breakfast will ya."

"Yes sir." Wally proceeded to call everyone. In a matter of seconds I see 4 teens racing to get to the table.

"Ummmm." Is all I could say.

"What your cooking is great. Now hit us with the good stuff." Said Jiro.

"I'll pay you 50 buckf if you give extra." I heard Denki shout.

"I hear 50 do I hear 60. Going once..." I say like an auctioneer voice.

"60." Shouted Tokoyami.

"Do I hear 75."

"75." Said Tsu.

We kept going like this until we got to 200 dollars.

"Do I hear 210."

"Wait I know." Said Toru. Before I could reply she kissed me passionately. Tsu was covering the kids eyes.

"Sold." I say seductively.

"Not fair. Only Toru is allowed to do that." Shouted Jiro.

"That's the point." Squeaked Toru.We all laughed and enjoyed our meal.

Author style: Time Skip no Jutsu.

School ended not too long ago. Toru and I decided to go on a date.

We were walking a cafe when I heard some girls chattering behind us.

"Look at that guy. His eyes are so unique. And don't get me started on his hair." One said

"Girl he is fine. You need to get that meat like right now." Said another

I couldn't take it anymore. I was gonna wait but...

"Toru."

"Yes I-kun."

"Ever since you asked me out i have fallen for you. You complete me and your a great mother to Minato and Eri soooo....." I get up and take a knee.

"Will you marry me Toru Hagakure." I reveal an emerald ring hand cut my master Jewellers.

Her hands covered her mouth and she's began to tear up.

"Yes. A million times yes." At that I hugged her and everyone clapped.

At Nezu's Office

"Sir I am glad to inform you that Toru and I are engaged."

"Congratulations but I feel that is only why you are hear."

"We would like to sign the documents now. It would be unwise to have a traditional wedding. To many variables to keep in check."

"Ahh I understand. Ms. Hagakure so you agree to this."

"Yes sir."

At that Nezu casually takes out a marriage certificate.

He signs it hand and passes it to us. We sign our names and make a several copies.

"Congrats Mr. And Ms. Midoriya." We bow and leave.

Back at The Dorms.

Toru and I were watching Clone wars the Mandalore ARC. She had her ring on and was fidilling with it.

"TORU, IVE HAD IT. LEAVE THIS ABUSIVE AND BE MY WOMAN. HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU." Shouted Ojiro who was now infront of us.

"No." She didn't even spare a look at him.

"That's it he's brainwashed you." He said grabbing her by the arm and dragged her off the couch. She screamed in pain.

I summon my signature Cutlasses.

"Let go of my wife will you."

"What do you mean wife." Asked Ojiro clearly annoyed.

I shot a regional paralysing bullet at his arm. His other still holding her

"I married Toru today. Now then let go of I make you let go." He tightened his grip.

I fire a one at his arm. Two at his legs. One in his chest and the last one in his neck. He collapsed hardly breathing.

"What did you do to him." Shouted Iida.

"Paralyzed temporarily. Hit his Nevers points. Won't move till morning. Now leave me alone. Toru you coming.?"

She didn't reply. She just sat on my lap and kissed my cheek.

"I'm a lucky bastard aren't I." I whispered.

"No your my lucky bastard." At that we kiss passionately.

Peace at last.

Words 889

Posted 21/6/2020

Sorry for short chapter. 2 more chapters till book ends.