Episode V: Can Seeeeee Youuu~~

I'm sitting on the couch Eri alone. Everyone else is going to take their license exams. I hope Toro made it. Anyway, Eri and I are watching Frozen. A classic among young girls. She was so happy when Elsa came back.

I heard the door open but no one was supposed to be back by now. I took out a 9mm and aim it at the door. But then Toro walk through in her visible form

"Toto chan? Why are you back so early?" I asked

"Mama!!"Screamed Eri as she hugged her legs.

"I did so well in the first exam I automatically got my license." She shrieked.

"Thanks great. Were watching frozen wanna watch with us. It ended not too long ago. Wanna watch The Clone Wars?"

"Yeah I'm done for that." she sayed.

We sat on the couch again and watched The Umbara ARC. Toro and I fell asleep only to have a rude awakening.

"Midoriya you villain. What did you do with Hagakure and who is this. You're cheating? You sick sunava--"

"Don't finish that sentence. Eri is right here. And this is Hagakure."

"Don't lie you fiend. Hagakure san is invisible." retorted Iida with is buzz lightyear karate chop action.

"Yeah," said Mineta

Then Toro turned invisible and then reappeared.

"I can toggle it. My dad didn't want me to get raped so I always had it active. Since I got to the hero course I didn't trust you guys enough. Worse after what you did to Izuku."

"MIDORIYA YOU DON'T DESERVE TORO. YOUR PROBABLY ABUSING HER AREN'T YOU." Screamed a livid Ojiro.

"Hnn. Well if my love for her is "Abusive" then why is she scar-free. You girls can search for a scar. I've already seen it all." I said winking at Toro. She blushed.

"I-Kun don't say that. Eri's here."

"Midoriya, I'll inspect Toro myself." Shrieked Ochaco.

"Fine go ahead." She grabbed Toro's hand and sped to her room.

"So anything else y'all want?"

"For you to break up with Hagakure of course. A villain only uses girls for their own pleasure." Said Momo.

"Momo lay off of him he's a person just like us. He deserves love." Said Jiro.

"Jiro you are officially not my friend anymore," said Momo

"Does it look like I care. You're just a pampered daddy's girl who wants to be a dictator. That's it I've had it with you." Said Jiro clearly annoyed.

"Well who else is siding with the villain." Said Momo.

Jiro, Kaminari, Tokoyami and Tsuyu all come stand beside me.

"Now you see there are people who can look at me as a hero not as the son of a villain."

"Momo she has a bruise on her back. It's fresh." Said Uraraka

"See everyone. He's abusing her" sAID THE Banshee.

"It happened when I was doing the exam I went to save Jiro from getting disqualified and I got punched." said toro flailing her arms.

"it's true she got disqualified but then was given her license for her efforts." confirmed Jiro.

"So were done here cause I gotta sleep."

"Wait just a -".

At than Aizawa ran inside and shouted, " Midoriya, it's Shiwabe she's dying. Come with me." At that I rush to the door following him.