Episode IV: 15 to one, I like those odds

"Good afternoon my fellow students. I have called you to this seminar to explain. The different types of heroes." I announced.

A random students raises his hand. I give him permission to speak.

"Aren't all heroes the same?"

"No. They are three types. Capture heroes, Underground heroes and the last one is why were here. But let me explain first. Capture heroes like Midnight here have the job of tracking and capturing villains. Underground heroes like Eraserhead and more like hunters. They are similar to capture there's but less public."
Everyone nods they're head in understanding.

"Now for the main event. The third type of heroes are frowned upon by society. Assassin heroes."

I hear murmurs of them being villains. Iida raised his hand and allowed him to speak.

"Can we get an example of such heroes."

"Oh but of course. Wally suit me up please." My suit up sequence begins and ends in 30 seconds.

"I am the number three hero and number one assassin hero... Crosshairs. This is my partner Snipe."

"Your villains aren't you. Heroes shouldn't kill." screamed the Banshee known as Momo.

"No we aren't as a matter of fact. There two of my students in here. Yo Lemillion, Spire stop stalking them." On cue Mirio gets up from the ground in a Black version of his suit. Nejire was perched on the upside down like spiderman. She dropped down in a grey version of her suit.

"These two are my friend and sister. Nejire Hado and Mirio Togata. Assassins in training."

"Midoriya you turned the big three into villains your despicable." Shouted the ripoff Sonic the goddamn Hegde hog.

"Oh shut up blue hair. This is how to the world works. A hero is someone who protects for the people. Not for the camera." Said a random listener.

"Yeah how dare you."

"Exactly leave them alone."

Comments like that kept bombarding them.

"Calm down. And thank you."

"THAT'S IT DEKU YOUR GONNA GET IT NOW." Bakugo rushed me with Momo on his left and Iida on his right.

I summon my signatures and shoot Quirk disabling bullets that I scanned yesterday.

"Want more?" I ask as the fell to the floor.

Without a word Momo tried to make a weapon. Keyword "Tried".

"What did you do to us villain."

"Quirk disabling bullets. Work like a charm when I killed Overhaul. And it is frowned upon to attack a hero. You could be expelled you y'know."

"Your are no hero Midoriya." Said the Yaomomo Yakuza boss.

"All right then. Everyone listen up. Wanna know why I'm called a "VILLAIN?"

"Yes." some say.

"My dad is AFO."

"SO?"

"Is that a problem. We know you would never betray us so why does that matter who your dad is."

"Yeah your the number three hero." Compliments were hurdles my way and it felt good. But they quickly spiraled when Momo spoke.

"How could you all believe this. He's a villain and a murder. Now he even has this bimbo and manwhore backing him up. He's dis..." I didn't let her finish. I hold her by the throat and lifted her in the air.