Season 2 Episode 1: Not Again

Chapter I:

As Izuku walked to the dorms from a long day of hero work, he couldn't help but think of All might, Momo and Katsuki. He didn't feel regret. He felt, satisfied.

I walked into my dorms to be greeted by guess what....glares.

I ignored them and walked to my room. I see Toru standing awkwardly.

"Toru is something wrong?" I ask.

She says nothing and lifts her wrist. I gash on her wrist with dey blood caking it.

I walk over to her as she says, "I'm sorry please don't leave me. I can change." She crys.

I walk up to her and whisper, " I'm not leaving you." She then cried into my chest.

"Now can you explain."

"When you left I got so depressed and started self harming. Since I was invisible I didn't have to worry. But now I just can't seem to stop. I feel like I failed you when I didn't stand up for you... I.. I.. I don't deserve your love. I'm useless." She sobs.

"You didn't fail me. You do deserve my love. You aren't worthless. If it weren't for you I would be walking a darker path probably. You brought light to my world. You gave my son and daughter a mother." I soothe her.

"Thank you."

"We'll have to tell Aizawa." I tell her.

"Okay. I need a jacket first. I don't want the others seeing" She grabs a jacket and we head for Aizawa's room.

Aizawa's room

Funny thing. We heard....giggly.

"Aizawa you bastard you got a girl ahahaha." I burst in on him talking with Ms.Joke. he freaking blushed.

"Anyway we need to talk to you."

Ms.Joke leaves and we explain everything.

"*Sigh* So you don't want counselling. I'll respect your wishes and Izuku keep her safe and make sure she feels loved." He says.

"What are you a love guru just because you banged Ms.Joke." I joked.

"Atleast I banged her before you banged your girl." He countered.

Ms.Joke busted in and shouted, "Oooooohhhhhh."Super hot Fire style(get my reference) She apparently was listening.

"Oh and Izuku......tell no one about this or I will make sure you pay." He said sadistically. I decided to just leave and go back to my dorm.

"Toru. I need to go take care of some work ok? I'll be back in an hour. Pickup the kids in 10 minutes. Later." She nods I decided to take a shower.

1 hour later

Again I'm walking to my home. I need to need to relax. The work is getting to me. All this time of me not being with my children and wife takes a piece of my life. A piece I don't want to lose.

I walk inside. Ojiro walks up to me angrily. Again seriously author-san can you give me a break.

No it's called plot. Now stop breaking the 4th wall.

"Midoriya. How could you abuse Toru this way. Why are you hurting her?" He shouts/asks.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Now move." I say. His eyes now fixated on mine. Like a pyscho ready to murder.

"Bull. Why does she have fresh wounds and scars." He said.

"Wait you said fresh." I asked. He didn't reply.