Episode III: Domino Squad Is Born

Today Izuku has a peaceful day. No one annoying him. His father being in his life again. Everything was great. Said Aizawa

I was in class when Aizawa's walked in with three boys. They must be triplets cuz they look the same.

"Everyone say hello to Aullie, Richter and Rexander. They are transfers from Kamino Military Academy. They're quirks are telekinesis. Midoriya, I'm putting them under your tutalage. They are assassins just like you. Come up here."

I walk up to them. They salute me and stand at attention.

"General Midoriya. My designation is trooper CT 275555 Name: Aussie Fett. Rank: ARC Trooper Private." He says sharply.

"My designation is Trooper CT 1409. Name: Richter Fett. Rank: ARC Corporal." Same as his brother.

"My designation is Trooper CT 7567. Name: Rexander Fett. Rank: ARC Captain. We are at your service general." He says.

"No need for honorifics. Aizawa may I begin there training."

He nods.

"Ok boys follow me." I walk passed them and they follow me.

We reach the door to my indoor shooting range.

"Wait here. "Wally scan my guests and allow them unlimited Access. Designation are on there wrists. Passcode Tobirama Senju." I commanded. The door opens and we walk in.

"Okay tell me about yourself. You first Rexander."

"Sir. We don't really know about our selves. We were shipped to KMA when we were 5 years old. Our commanding officer general krell was ruthless to say the least. So many of our comrades broke under his command. We have no personality. We're not human anymore. He.... beat it out of us. I was able to save my brothers most of the time by taking the blame." He said soberly.

"Rexander. I'm so sorry. Don't worry I won't be like him. Plus you are my new team. I will train you then you become my squad. We're family now." He looks up at me a smiles.

"You next Richter."

"Well.. uh. I have a nick name and that's it. Echo. I kept repeating orders during training exercises." He said sheepishly.

"Ok then okay. Your turn Aussie."

"Nothing. I have nothing to say." He said quitely.

"Hmmm. Guys we start training tomorrow. The barracks are to the left of here. But first we need to give you call signs. Rexander will be Rex. Richter will be Echo. And Aussie will be Fives." I say.

"Sir? I understand these two but I don't get my call sign." Says Aussie.

"CT 275555. You have four Fives in your name. And 7-2 is five. That makes it five." I inform.

"Oh sorry Sir."

"No need. By the way. Your not Japanese are you." I ask.

"We're Japanese by out mother. Out father is Australian. He's a high class detective for Mandalore Detectives and.Co." informed Rex.

"Oh one last question. Who's the oldest."

"Me. Echo is the youngest. Making Fives the middle child." Informed Rex.

"Cool. Well from today on we shall be known as Domino Squad. I'll need to introduce you to my family. Wally please get my family in here. All of them." I commanded.

"In the meantime sir. Tell us about yourself if you don't mind." Said Echo.

"Well... My life is very......... Sad." I tell them about me being framed. About the betrayal.