Bonus Chapter No Jutsu

All Might, Bakugo and Momo were being held in my former home...CAS-31. The Judge presiding over there case found them guilty of attacking a hero, conspiring with the enemy, attempted assault and murder along with mental and physical abuse.

Life in prison was too goof for them. To the outside world it would seem they died in prison. But only a select few knows what really happened.

"Line up the prisoners." Said the man named Dogma. He had a V shaped tattoo on his face. Guess it made him feel badass of something.

Another man lead three to the execution room.

"Would the prisoners like to be blind folded?" He asked. Silence.

"I will take that as a no." He said.

"Weapons ready." The stood at attention.

"Aim." He commanded.

Before he said fire I ran through the door.

"Wait. You can't do this. The orders you were given are wrong." I said.

"Sir what do you mean?" He asked.

"Thank you Young Midoriya." Said AM

"Thank you Izuku. I'm sorry." Said Momo.

"Who said I was saving you. *Pyschotic laughter* You thought I would spare you. *Laughing intensifies.* I want to see you suffer but my dear All Might, you shall die by the hand of your lover." Just then all the color drained from there faces.

"Mandalay my dear. Please enter." She entered. A soldier offered her a gun.

"No need. Crosshairs. I want a........ Low power Glock. I want him to bleed to death." She said in a sickly sweet tone.

"Damn woman. If I wasn't married I would've come to you. Here's your weapon." I handed her the gun.

Bang

Bang

Bang.

Two in the knees. One on his hand. She walked over to him and punched his wound. Screams could be heard throughout the prison.

Bang

One in his wound. He kept puncgimg that same spot. All of a sudden she busted out some shinobi taijutsu moves.

"Damn you slu-" one to the stomach.

"How does it feel." She the broke his jaw with a kick.

" Here lies the once great All might. Goodbye To - Shi - No - Ri."

Bang.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Three to the chest. Three to the legs. The final one a head shot.

"I'm done here. Thank you Izuku. I chose the right Godfather for my little girl. Now that my tormenter is dead, Tiger and I can live peacefully." I nodded.

"Katsuki. It's time for you to diiiieeee~~." I say

"You don't have the balls." I shoot him in the knew.

"Says the one who couldn't bang his girlfriend once while dating. I can tell your loud about everything do you would said it if you did."

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang *continues to 200 shells fired.*

"Bye Katsuki. Say hi to Satan for me." His eyes closed for the last time

"Momo! Woman you are in hot water. I've been thinking bout letting you live. But what the heck is fun about that." I shoot her in the shoulder.

"You villian." She spat.

"Still calling me that to the end huh. Well then."

Bang.

One to the throat.

"In 7 minutes you choke on your own blood." I say casually.

"Goodbye Momo Yaoyorozu. It hasn't been a pleasure."

She then fell to the ground gasping for air.

"Gentleman what you have seen here stays here. The news will say they died in prison due to a riot. Good day."

I walk to U.A. thinking, "peace at last."

Words 612

Posted 25/6/2020