Episode II: Family Renuion

It's has been a few weeks. School is out and Toru is getting better. Izuku is starting to calm himself easier. He takes a month long leave.

I watch as my children play with there toys. Happiness flooded my body at the sight. I never thought my life would be this good. A wife in my arms on a bed. Two kids playing games and what not. Life is good....

Ding Ding

I spoke too soon. I got a text from Nezu to come to his office... Alone.

I inform Toru then walk to Nezu's office. As I enter I am greeted by a man with long black hair. Red Shinobi armor. I Japanese forehead protector. And a large smile to go with that.

"Hello there izuku. It has been a while. Do you remember me?" Said a gravely yet warm voice.

"Former number hero. Descendent of the old ninja Senju clans. The god of heroes. Quirk Wood Style. Hashirama Senju. Nice to see you.......father." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Ahahaha you remember my boy. I'm sorry I left so long. I had urgent problems to take care of in the U.S. I was informed of your situation. Ever since I adopted you I thought you would be happy. I guess not. Tobirama has also heard. He's leaking some serious K.I. right now." Half way into his monologue his voice got serious. His eyes emotionless. Tobirama was in the shadows behind his brother.

"Uncle Tobirama. A pleasure to see you again. Father Uncle why don't you come meet my family at the dorms." I offer.

"Do we also get to meet these 'friends' of yours." Asks Tobirama. I nod.

"Then by all means. Let's get going." Iead the way saying a silent prayer to Kami sama.

We arrive and I open the door.

Everyone's eyes landed ok my Father and Uncle.

"Good Hashirama Senju has arrested the villain." Shouted Iida.

Tobirama had enough and unlocked his chakra in a dark blue haze and he raised a finger from his crossed arms. Hashirama did the same although his was redand glared at him. "Lower you finger." He said in a monotone voice. "Alright Elder Brother. Don't rile up your chakra on me." He deactivated his chakra. Hashirama however did not.

"I want you all to know one thing. If you dare call my son a Villain in my our presence, we will end your career. Am I clear." His time went to some new lows. The usual cheery man I know and love was now replaces by a vengeful spirit hellbent on safety.

 The usual cheery man I know and love was now replaces by a vengeful spirit hellbent on safety