Episode VII: You Sent Him Here to Kill Me

I was in class learning calc when Snipe, Lemillion and Spire rushed in.

"Crosshairs. Emergency, Kamino,we need leave now." Shouted Mirio.

I began walking and we make it to the roof.

"Why are we on the roof?" Asked Spire.

"Jump." A collective 'What!'. I push them of and we land on a hover craft.

"I called Wally. Speaking of that Wally get going to Kamino and suit me up." I order

My assassitant responded by reclining my chair and suiting me up Mr.Incredible style.

"What's the situation."

"Shigaraki has become a high end nomu and has an 250 high end Nomu with him. The Capture Heroes are too soft and don't want to ruin their image so this is our job now." Stated Nejire a.k.a. Spire.

"Well then. So we're basically battling giants. And the Captors don't wanna kill them. This shall be fun."

"So how are we gonna go about this. We're the only assassin in a 100 mile radial Area?" Queried Snipe.

"I don't know my friend but I have an idea. The other day I did an expirement in a Nomu. If I hit them all with a EMP at the right frequency. They will be paralyzed. Long enough to destroy the brains. The catch is. Out quirks Deactivate. I can give you guys some guns to compensate." I stated.

"Good plan. And one thing. Just in case this is out last Hurrah..." Said Snipe.

He pulls out a SVLK-14S.

"*Handed the sniper rifle* Ah a fine addition to my collection." I said.

"I thought you might like it."

"Hate to break up the moment but we're here." Said Lemillion.

We responded by jumping out and landing on the street where the Nomus were attacking. All Night finished dealing with AFO but passed out.

"Shigaraki. Ready to die by the hands of the Silent Assassins of U.A.?" I asked.

"Silent Assassins of U.A.? When did we agree to that." Whispered Mirio.

"Hush I'm trying to sound intimating." I replied.

"Ahahaha you heroes can't defeat me. You would have to kill me. And heroes don't kill do they." Boasted the walking Hand Job.

"We are no heroes. We are Assassins." I shout. At that we charge.

The plan was that Nejire keeps Tomura busy. Mirio would distract some Nomus. Snipe was covering me while I used my new SVLK-14S to find the perfect place to fire the EMP. I decided to shoot Tomura since he was in the middle.

I activate my comm link." Nejire return to point Rain. Mirio stand by. Ready Weapons. Firing in

3

2

1." I send the bullet into Tomura's arm and I activate once Mirio resurfaced and Nejire landed.

On cue all the Nomus froze but out quirks were deactivated. They started firing the guns I have them up close. 1 Nomu remained. Tomura.

He broke free from the grasp of my disrupter. Our quirks weren't working though.

"How?" Voiced Spire shooting the last Nomu.

"I don't know but let's kick his ass. I have a wife and kids to go home to." I stated clearly annoyed.