Episode VI: Love During War

Quick A/N. I have considered all of your ideas and I have chosen my format for the new book.

Deku starts the series in class 1a with his quirk called Wood Release (wood style) he is secretly the only person who respects class 1b and is seen as there older brother. He is also secretly dating Shiozaki Ibara...(secretly a slight Yandere. And class 1b knows they're dating). Class 1a finds out and if pissed. Uraraka I'd jealous at this and never speaks to deku again. He requests a transfer to class 1b and I'd granted his request. Together Ibara and Deku become the greatest heroes of all time

Izuku, the Domino Squad and the tank Twins have become very close. Rex and Ahsoka are now  dating. Echo is the only one without a female companion. Although today that ends.

Echo P.O.V.

I'm walking down U.A.'s corridor in my armor. I have to patrol this block since it's where the twins have class. The group funeral happened two days ago.

"*Sigh*." This is boring.

"Hey Richter. I can take over." Said Rex who was walking my way.

"Really thanks Rex. See you later." I say running of to find Jiro. It was time for her hero training so that means I can see her.

"No problem Brother. Tell Jiro I said hi will ya." He teased.

"Yeah sure... Wait heeyyy." I said shocked.

"It's kinda obvious. She's free right now so go talk to her."

"Thanks bro." I say running off.

Training Field Beta

I arrive to see Class 1b having battle Training. Jiro looked beat up so that means she completed hers already.

I walk over to her." Hey have you seen a girl around here. Short. Cute. Sex as hell. " I say causally. I face palm mentally for my retarded statement.

"No I haven't but I'm available. Why are you here Richter." She asked happily.

"Just wanna talk." I say causally.

"Oh sweet. About what?"

"Well you see um uh well.... I love you." I say flustered.

"Excuse me?" She asked confused.

"I know you may not feel the same but I love you." I say sadly.

She grabs me by the gap between my armor and body suit and pulls me to her.

"I've waited to hear that. Now shut up and Kiss me soldier boy~~." She said seductively.

"Sir Yes sir" I bridge the gap between us. The sensation of kissing her was electric. All those years at the KMA seemed like a past life. A bad dream that I woke up from.

"Shalalala don't be scared. You gotta be prepared go on kiss the girl." Sang the general.

"Siiirrr" I whined.

"Echo she gave you an order to kiss her. I expect you to follow said order. Or do you need to scrub the barracks?. Hmm"  he said.

"Sigh. This is so embarrassing." I muttered while kissing Kyoka softly.

"Happy now Kyoka?" I ask.

"Very."

"Hey stop kissing your boyfriend and let's head back for registration." Shouted Tetsutetsu.

I blushed and waved both of them goodbye while heading back to the barracks.

Shooting Range

Fives P.O.V.

I'm talking to Aayla when Echo rushes in looking content.

"What's gotten into his pants." Asked Aayla.

"I have no idea. I do know who got into yours last night though" I say smirking.

She blushed. " S-shut up. Shut up or that would be the first and last in 4 months." She threatened.

"Alright alright." I say waving my hands in defense.

"Hey Echo. Why are you so happy. You finally kissed a girl or something." I said joking.

"How'd you know?" He asked innocently.

"Wait a minute I wasn't serious. Wait who kissed my baby brother. Better not be that class 1a thot or that floating whore." I say angrily.

"It was Kyoko." He said once again innocently.

"Oh.. I'm cool with that." I say calmly allowing my anger to subside.

Izuku P.O.V

I walk into my shooting range with Toru, Rex, Ahsoka and Kyoka. I had a bottle of wine to celebrate all of u losing out singleness.

"Hey just the people I was looking for. I got some wine to celebrate." I say upon arrival.

"Oh heck yah." Said Fives excitedly

"Calm down will you. I have a feeling you can't handle your alcohol." Said Aayla.

"Don't worry. I'm tough." He said snugly.

5 glasses later

"Echooo. Gooohoood *hic* job hon *hic* gwetting a gwurl. *Hic* your *hic* a mwwan nyooow." Slurred Fives. He drank Five classes. Just like his name lol.

"You idiot. You bumbling fool. Come on I gdr you into bed." Said Aayla.

"Tsundere?" I whispered Ahsoka.

"Yup." She said popping the P.

"Toru are you awake." I ask the girls beside me

"Haha I-kuuun. I'm so happy. I'm feel soooooo happy." She said drowsily.

"I agwee *hic*. This *hic* was fun." Said a drunk Rex.

"Not you too? anyway night everyone." Said Ahsoka walking with Rex.

"Richyyy. Gwive me a kwwiss. Please." Asked a wasted Jiro.

"Not tonight Kyoka. I'll take you to my room. Night General." I nod.

"Time to go Toru."I said sweetly. I then heard snoring. She was sleeping on my shoulder. It's good thing I asked dad to watch the kids.

I pick her up bridal style and and carried  her to my room. I lay her down on the bed. I strip then join her.

"Goodnight I-kun." She said in her sleep.

"Goodnight Toru."

Words 913

Posted 5/7/2020