Episode II: 1-A Vs A Sharpshooter P.1

It's been a week since I was released from prison. I was walking down the street when something small bumped into me. It was a little girl with snow-white hair. Her eyes were blood red. She looked to be around 8. She had bandages wrapped around her frail arms.

"Oh, I am sorry. Are you ok?" I get down to her level. She was shaking vigorously.

"Please, Dont leave me. Take me away from him."

"Who?"

"Overhaul."

As if on cue he appears and a shoot him with a smoke bullet and run of with the girl in my hands.

"What's your name young one."

"Eri."

"Ok Eri, I'm taking you to a safe place. Just hang on." He holds on to me with her body hugging mine.

U.A

"Ok Eri. Were here." I set her down and hold hand.

"What's your name Sir."

"Izuku Midoriya."

"That you for saving me Izuku." I then hug her a let her cry into my shoulder. We walk to the princapal's office hand in hand. I got some stares from students but I didn't care.

We finally arrive at nezu's office.

"Sir it's Izuku. I just rescued this girl from Overhaul."

"Overhaul. How?"

"She was running and bumped into me. I quickly shot a smoke bullet and fled the scene. The rest Is history."

"Very well. She shall be in your care from now on. Is that clear? Fill out this adoption for and then you can leave."

"Yes sir." I do as instructed so now Eri is now my daughter.

I walk with Eri back Eri. As I approach the door I get on Eri's level, and say," Eri when we get inside don't speak to anyone until I say so. Okay?"

"Yes papa."

We walk inside. The Bakusquad was on the couch watch ROTS while the Yaomomo gang was having girl talk.

"Hey villain, you kidnapping little girls now. Your sick you pedophile." I ginnore it.

"I'm calling Aizawa." said Iida as he rushed to Aizawa's room down the hall.

"Villian give me the girl. She needs to be with heroes." Said Momo. She then grabbed Eri and dragged her away. She screamed, "PAPA! Dont leave me please."

I summon my signATURE Cutlasses and fire multiple rubber bullets. I emptied two pairs of cartridges. I then hold Eri gently.

"Touch my daughter and I won't forgive you." And like that Momo, The Baku Squad and mineta all pounce trying to take Eri from me.

I quickly summoned two m-16s and dual wielded them shooting razor bullets like a madman.

"So you catch my drift now? Don't touch my daughter punks." I say walking with Eri.

"Hey Eri don't you want to be with actual heroes and not this villain." said Bakugo.

Eri then runs to Bakugo while he smirked. Eri then stopped in front of him and said, "No!"

He then kick him in his pair of family heirlooms. He dropped to the floor begging for the pain to stop.

"Papa did I do good?"

"Yes you did sweety?"

Then Iida came with Aizawa and said, " Sir he kidnapped this kid and he attacked them when we were trying to retrieve her!" The others nodded since they just woke up a few minutes before.