Colors (a Kam one-shot) by @hell0rainb0w

It's time for big fun!1!11!!!!!!! This oneshot is legit trash, and I hate it, I literally slammed my head on the keyboard while writing this dang thing. I despise it. Go check out the other stories. (that aren't mine). Like Justin's or Mina's or Shreya's or i think i'm forgetting someone and this person is probably gonna yell at me later. anyway, don't hate this too much. I apologize in advance. ❤, hell0rainb0w

Tam's world was black and white, mostly black, like his soul. He wished that he could have color in his life, like Linh, who's color's had come when she kissed Wylie. And while Tam didn't mind his world being black and white, he wanted the experience of having color. He wondered who his soulmate would be, and if she'd be pretty- or he, Tam blushed, remembering the boy in 4th grade with blonde hair and ice blue eyes. He remembered the gigantic crush he'd had on the taller boy. Linh finally had gotten sick of Tam pacing in their large driveway, and finally yelled, "Tam! Get in the car already! We're gonna be late for school." Linh smiled upon seeing her twin brother finally get into the car.

Tam grunted and placed his hands on the black wheel and smiled at his sister, looking at the black and white world in front of him and said "Let's go."

Pov switch and time skip-----------

Keefe's world was blue and gold, the colors of his soul, reflecting his personality. As he sat outside of the Foxfire campus beside a quiet tree, a small convertible pulled up to the Foxfire parking lot. The girl in the passenger seat looked mildly annoyed and the driving- or the driver seemed rushed. They both looked very familiar to Keefe. As Keefe got up to greet the boy and the girl with matching gold tipped bangs and dark blue hair, in the blink of an eye the boy had seemed to have rushed over to where Keefe was sitting and sat down next to him.

"This is my spot, get out." The boy said this in such a menacing tone that Keefe might've thought he would kill him right then and there.

"I got here first, Bangs Boy." Keefe smirked when the boy's face got a bit red.

The girl with the hair that matched his ran up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder "Tam. We can pick a new spot today. C'mon."

"Tam Song?" Keefe realized that he did indeed know the boy, he remembered the crush that he had on Tam and how he missed Tam when he went away to Excillium.

"That's me. Why." Tam had stopped walking, and spun around to look at Keefe with shock and surprise evident on his face.

"I think we know each other. I'm Keefe Secen." Keefe smirked, crossing the grass to get to Tam.

"You were the boy in second grade. Before Excillium."Tam said. Keefe was almost in Tams face when he tripped over a branch, and smashed into Tam's face. Their lips barely touched, sending shivers down both Tam and Keefe's spines before the world exploded with color.