Professional(s) (Tiana) by @derpypancakez

so hi. i know i disappeared off the face of the earth for some time, but I'm back... for now.

lol this is so bad I just wanted to post something-

tw: weapons, assassins

"And you know the plan?"

"Of course I do. I'm a professional."

"Great."

This is gonna be a piece of cake.

~

Biana crept quietly, trying not to draw attention. Her shoes were a few sizes too small, and oh my god the dress, it was awful.

So fluffy, like a cloud.

Biana most definitely did not want to be a cloud.

She eyed Princess Sophie, right in the middle of the ballroom, twirling with Prince Fitz.

Oh, how she hated her.

On the bright side, at least that nasty brat won't be alive for much longer.

~

Biana was a killer for hire. Assassin. Murderer. Although she'd rather be called Biana. Biana is fine.

An offer came in yesterday. One she couldn't resist.

"Seven million dollars if you can bump off Princess Sophie at the royal ball tomorrow."

One that no one could resist.

~

Biana eyed the twirling princess. She saw her whisper something to her partner, before hobbling off towards the grand doors as fast as her heeled boots would let her. Biana, sensing her chance, slipped off and followed her, who was evidently heading to the bathroom.

To her left, a young man fell in line next to her. His hair was covered in a black beanie, and over his mouth was a black face mask. His torso was hooded by a black cloak.

"Would you like to dance with me?" The man had a deep voice, one Biana almost recognized...

"Who, me?"

"No, the woman in the dress right behind you."

"Ha-ha." She peered more closely and saw a glint of silver under his hat.

The black clothes, silver bangs, and that voice...

"Tam?" Biana hissed. Tam just smirked in response, his grip tight as he guided Biana down towards the corner of the dance floor. He pulled down his mask.

"Missed me?" He asked lightly, before softly kissing her on the lips. In the dimly lit shadows, Biana kissed back feverishly, winding her arms around Tam's neck.

When she pulled away, she was flushed and out of breath. "What are you doing here?"

"On a job. You?"

"Same. Why else would I be here?"

"Who is it this time?"

"Princess Sophie."

Tam frowned slightly. "What? How much?"

"Seven freaking million."

He sighed. "You already have enough money to last you a lifetime, and then some."

Biana pouted. "Yeah, well I'm rusty. There's nothing better than a fresh dose of the thrill of a kill." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh god, please don't do that again. And what did I tell you about the thrill of the kill?"

"Just let me do my job, please?"

"I'm afraid I can't." Tam held out a hand. "All killing and/or maiming devices. Now."

Into the black gloves went a dozen daggers of different shapes and sizes, a grappling hook, and good old fashioned nunchuks. Oh, not to mention a stick of dynamite. He raised one eyebrow. "Including the throwing stars in your shoes."

Biana huffed. "I can't believe you're doing this." The stars clattered into Tam's palm.

"Yeah, well, don't you want to know what my job is?"

"...what is it."

"The family got wind of an assassin coming for Princess Sophie, so I'm supposed to protect her." His lips quirked up.

"But-"

"I had a feeling it would be you. Now, I can't fail my mission, can I? That would be a shame."

"Pfft, like one more failure would even matter. Remember last time?"

"Oh my god, that was so your fault."

"You're the one who tripped the alarm! Besides, it was you who was almost caught, not me."

"Whatever you say."

Another kiss made Biana forget about her mission entirely.

"The world can live with another stuck-up princess for now."

"Stop pretending you're a philosopher."

"You're just salty. No killing today, thank you very much."

"Oh, this is so not over."

"Ok, but hold up. You still haven't answered my question."

"What question?"

"WIll you dance with me?"

Biana broke into a smile. "Well, duh."

yowch

i tried to make it cute.

i tried... :")