Be Proud (Kam) by @derpypancakez

Sorry if this is really cringy or dark :p

"Linh, please," Tam begged.

"No." She said firmly. "It's bad already bad enough that we're twins. I don't think I can handle your, your..." She didn't finish the sentence. "Goodbye, Tam." Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye. The one word rang in Tam's head as Linh shut the door on him. Now the tears flowed freely, the cool fall breeze stinging his cheeks.

Tam dug out his imparter. "Keefe Sencen," he whispered. It took a moment, but Keefe's beautiful face filled the screen.

"Hey, what's up?" Keefe asked cheerfully, not yet noticing the tear stains on Tam's face. His face turned from happy to concern. "What's wrong?"

"I-I can't tell you now. Can I come over?" Tam asked, looking down at his feet. "I promise I'll explain everything there."

"Yeah, sure," Keefe said, his voice full of worry.

"Thanks." Tam smiled softly as he pulled out his pathfinder.

"No problem,"

~Time Skip~

Tam followed Keefe up the stairs. He shut the door behind him as they walked into Keefe's bedroom. Keefe jumped on the bed. "So, are you going to explain? I can tell it's bad because your emotions are all over the place." Keefe raised an eyebrow.

"Ok, so u-um I told Linh," Tam started. "About me being," He squeezed his eyes shut. He had to owe Keefe an explanation, right? "About me being gay."

The room was silent. Keefe blinked. Shadows crept up the walls, and Tam peeked his eyes open. He saw Keefe get off his bed and walk closer. Is he going to slap me? Is he going to kick me out? Tam prepared for the worst. But he didn't expect strong arms to wrap around him.

"Dude, I don't care if you're gay. You'll still be Bangs Boy to me." Keefe squeezed tight. Tam breathed in Keefe's scent and hugged back. He felt like he was floating. Maybe he was. Right now, he was just so, so relieved that Keefe accepted him for who he was.

"Thanks, Keefe," Tam said as he pulled away. "But Linh, but Linh-" Argh. He couldn't finish the stupid sentence without his emotions threatening to spill over. "She won't accept me." Each tear slid down his cheek in slow motion, leaving a trail. At first they came slowly, then all at once.

"Hey, hey, look at me." Keefe grabbed Tam's hands and squeezed. The force of his emotions almost knocked Keefe over, but he steadied himself and took a deep breath. "Listen, be proud of who you are. Repeat it." He ordered.

Be proud. Be proud. Be proud. It was almost like a chant. But it didn't suppress the flow of tears. Keefe lifted Tam's chin with his fingers. Their eyes met, silvery-blue, and ice-blue. As he looked into the silver orbs, Keefe felt a surge of emotion he usually didn't catch from Tam. It took him a little longer to decipher it. But when Keefe did, his eyes went wide.

"Wow," he breathed. He decided to try one more thing to comfort Tam. Keefe closed his eyes, closing the distance between them slowly. It gave plenty of time for Tam to move, but he didn't. Instead, he leaned in and closed the rest of the distance. Their lips touched softly and Keefe's hand slid onto the side of Tam's neck. They started slowly and gently, then faster and more desperate. Hunger and passion fueled their kiss as hands flew up tangled themselves in the other's hair. Keefe tasted the tears on Tam's lips. The taste lingered even after Tam pulled away, and both breathed heavily as they tried to catch their breath. 

Keefe brushed away the last of Tam's tears with his thumb.

"Be proud of who you are."