Ever Since (SoBiana) by @darkstalkerno

Sophie stood in front of Biana, shivering slightly on the school roof. Not being able to get the words out, she had been standing there for 10 minutes, Biana growing more concerned the longer she stood and shivered.

"Hey... are you okay Sophie?" Biana asked gently, brushing the hair out of Sophie's eyes.

"I-i" Sophie began, swallowing her fear. "I love you. I've loved you for so long, ever since we were ten years old."

Biana stood there in shocked silence, waiting for Sophie to elaborate.

"When-when you were drawing, you had this look in your eyes. A look that showed your passion, your love for art. You looked like And then I thought, "I wish she looked at me like that." And that's when I knew," Sophie started mumbling, "that I had the most massive crush on you. No one knows except Edaline and Grady. And I was so scared to tell you because-" she gasped quickly. "Because I didn't want to lose you like I've lost everyone else."

Biana stood there silently as Sophie latched onto her, sobbing into her shoulder. Then, she finally whispered, 

"I love you too. When we were reading, you looked so immersed in the story. Those were some of the few moments I saw you happy. And then I realized that I've always wanted to make you smile, I wanted to be the one to make you happy. Ever since that moment. I just hate that it's taken me so long to tell you the same thing. I hate that I didn't have the courage to tell you, the person I'm closest to." 

Biana closed her eyes, and gently kissed Sophie on the lips.

Sophie's eyes widened as though all the wishes she's ever had came true. And they have. Nothing mattered more in this moment.

Extra below!

Nothing mattered more in the moment-

"Heya Sophie! Biana! Where are yo-" Keefe trailed off when he saw Biana and Sophie kissing.

The two of them looked at him, and Keefe had never had a stronger urge to run.

"kEEFE SENCEN-"

336 words