You're Back (Keefex) by @darkstalkerno

A/N: Not sure if anyone ships this, but if you do, here you go! Sorry if it's too short 😖

Dex's POV

I was worried, to say the least. My boyfriend, Keefe Sencen, had been captured by the Neverseen, one of their members being none other than his mom herself, Lady Gisela. Me, Sophie, and Fitz (as much as I hate him) have been working to find and rescue Keefe for over two years.

I was going back to Havenfield to talk with Sophie again, when I heard a knock at the door.

I froze. No one had tried to contact me or visit for at least a month, so why now, all of a sudden?

I slowly opened the door, and was tackled to the ground immediately. I opened my eyes, and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Keefe Sencen, my boyfriend, who was gone for two years, was back. And the first thing he did was to come to me.

"Keefe? H-how? Where were you? I was so worried-" I started asking him questions, but he stopped me.

"Shh..." He replied, then pushed his lips onto mine. I melted into the kiss, filled with passion and longing for each other. It was long and heated. When we broke away, I gasped for air.

"I still can't believe it," I breathed out. "You're back."

End

219 words