|two|

|JuHee's POV|

"That was amazing!" The MC makes his way back onto the stage as we struggle to catch our breath.

We all force a smile as we watch the workers replace our chairs. We bow our heads and claim our spots once again. I adjust my posture and place my hands in my lap as I turn toward NaHee.

"We just have a few more questions for you guys then we'll send you on your way. I'm sure you're all dying to get something to eat." The MC chuckles softly as he flips through his cue cards.

"The next question we have for you is a long one. Why did you want to become an idol? I know Sun touched a little on it, but the rest of you, was there a special someone who convinced you?" The MC looks directly at me as the words fall from his lips.

"For as long as I can remember, I've always been a huge music fan, but I never thought of auditioning for a company. My friends actually convinced me to audition. I spent three years at JYP, but I didn't feel like I fit in all that well." NaHee explains as she takes in the audience. They no longer despise our existence, but they still aren't all too thrilled by it.

"I started my journey with dance. My dad wasn't too happy about it, but he let me take dance classes when I was little as long as I kept my grades up. I was scouted by JYP and was actually supposed to be on Sixteen, but I got hurt before it went on air, so they edited me out. I gained a lot of fans from my performance that got leaked. I kept training under JYP and watched a lot of my friends debut without me. I ended up getting let go from JYP and had to work at a dance studio to pay rent. That's about the time Unknown Entertainment got ahold of me." Aera states as she recalls her long journey to debut.

The moment Aera hands SunMi the microphone, she passes it off to JiSu. JiSu gives her a concerned glance, but quickly returns her focus on the question.

"Just like Cherry, I was a dancer. I did ballet when I was younger and even took part in choir while I was in Australia. When we moved back to Korea, I auditioned for SM. I failed my first audition, but got in on my second. Sadly, I had to leave about a year into training because I got sick. After about a year of recovery, I signed with Unknown." JiSu tells her story as I fiddle with the sleeve of my dress. They all have good stories, mine is anything but good.

"I don't have a good story like they do. I watched a lot of idols when I was younger. My mom got me a tablet when I was about three and it followed me everywhere I went. I spent most of my childhood in and out of hospitals, so all I had was time to watch music videos and performances. I didn't want to be like them at first, I actually wanted to be a teacher, but when I got better, I actually got a lot of offers from a lot of different companies. They all liked my cute image. I thought it'd be fun to try something new. My parents didn't want me to do it at first. It took a lot of convincing, but they eventually agreed. I actually commuted from home for the first year of training. My parents didn't want me to get sick away from home." I ramble awkwardly as I retell my journey to debut. It really isn't much. The others have some sort of background before becoming a trainee, even Sun danced and rapped at least once before she became a trainee. I was picked up for my looks—the vocals came later.

"Everyone has their own stories that brought you all together. We have one more question for you guys then we'll send you on your way. What are you looking forward to the most after you officially debut?" The MC asks as he glances over to check the time. He's clearly not interested in anything we say—just like everyone else.

"The fans. We were talking about it last night actually, we're all really excited to be able to meet our fans and show them great performances." NaHee explains with a big smile. She's trying to keep everything positive, just like she always does.