|thirty-two|

|NaHee's POV|

"Oh ladies! This is your story!" JiSu sings joyously as she parades into SunMi and Aera's room.

"Ije wake up wake up wake up wake wake up!" JuHee chimes in as she jumps on Aera's bed to wrap her in a hug.

"Hey, if you didn't catch on—it's time to wake up." I chuckle as I sit down in their desk chair.

"Yeah, I kinda figured." SunMi groans as JiSu tugs on her arm.

"Hyuck should be here soon. Our task is to make him breakfast. So get up and get moving." I instruct as JiSu and JuHee manage to get SunMi and Aera out of bed.

"He's gonna bring us breakfast, so what's the point?" SunMi mumbles as she groggily makes her way toward me.

"It's a nice gesture. He's put a lot of money into us. We should pay him back, even if it's something small like making him breakfast. Now get dressed and meet me downstairs." I state firmly before slipping out of the room and heading toward the kitchen.

SunMi glances down at her phone before peeking up. She smiles brightly and hurries passed me.

"JongHo is here or almost here." Aera chuckles as she falls in step next to me.

"I mean I like ChanYeol, but I don't like him that much. I would not run to the door for him. He's going to wait patiently until I walk my pretty butt to the door—unless he has a present for me—then I might speed walk." I shake my head in amusement as the four of us stop next to the kitchen counter.

SunMi swings the door open and rushes outside as JongHo pulls into the driveway. Aera quickly shuts it and locks it before playfully peeking out the window at them.

"If you lock it she's just gonna jump in his car and run away." JuHee speaks up as she hurries to open the door.

"She wouldn't go very far. She's too excited about today." JiSu states matter of factly as she sits down on one of the stools across from me.

"I come bearing gifts." JongHo chirps as he steps into the house holding gift bags while SunMi clings onto him from behind.

"We don't need gifts. We've had way too many gifts in the last week. I'm shocked JuHee didn't have to get a storage unit for all her new stuffed animals after the fan meet." I chuckle as I search the cupboards for all the necessary ingredients for ChanHyuck's special breakfast.

"You'll love it. It won't take up that much space either. Besides, there's a story behind them all. So, grab a seat and listen." JongHo insists as he sets the bags on the counter and pries SunMi off of him with a gentle smile.

"I'm cooking, so you'll have to explain while I continue." I instruct as I pull the flying pan out and place it on the stove. I grab an apron and secure it around me.

"We'll do yours first. Here—open it real quick." JongHo slides a lime green gift bag toward me.

I give in and begin pulling out an astronomical amount of tissue paper. I reach inside and pull out a super soft stuffed animal. I look it directly in its beady eyes. The little brown and white bunny stares back at me. I flick it's nose before setting it down and reaching for the last thing inside. I pull out a sparkly white water bottle and a smile crosses my face. I turn it over in my hands to see my name spelled out in mint green gems.