|five|

|JiSu's POV|

"Where's Aera? Is she still not back from the studio—I swear I'm going to have a heart attack one of these times." NaHee sighs as she pulls her phone out and starts dialing Aera's number.

"Relax, the queen herself has arrived. I told you I would be on time." Aera states smugly as she sets her bag down on the table and grabs a piece of JuHee's apple.

"You were supposed to be here like ten minutes ago." NaHee groans as she hands me a bowl of cut up fruit.

"I'm here now, that's all that matters. All I have to do is my makeup. It'll only take a few minutes." Aera brushes NaHee off before hurrying toward her and SunMi's room.

"I told you to keep that cat contained. I'd rather not keep sneezing." SunMi groans as she delicately pushes JuHee's cat off her lap.

"She just wants some love." JuHee hops to her feet and quickly makes her way toward the cat. She holds the cat close to her as she hurries back to finish eating.

"You're being really quiet. Is something wrong?" NaHee asks as she sits down next to me and rests her chin on my shoulder.

"Nope. Just a little tired." I shrug as I try to brush her off as confidently as Aera had.

"You're not lying to me, right?" NaHee attempts to pry a little more earning a soft sigh from me.

"I'm just worried. We didn't exactly have a great performance yesterday. We have that radio show then we're going out to do some busking—what if no one stops? What if they do stop and cause a scene?" I push my bowl of fruit away, suddenly not interested in eating at all.

"If they cause a scene we just ignore them unless they do something to one of us. If it becomes dangerous for us to be there we leave. It's as simple as that. We aren't going to let the haters get to us, right?" NaHee chirps as she glances at each one of us for reassurance.

"It's not always that easy." I mumble, but nod in agreement as NaHee slips a bag of gummies toward me.

"Eat those and grab a strawberry milk out of the fridge. I picked some up for you last night. Which brings me to—JuHee." NaHee gets up and makes her way toward the youngest with outstretched arms.

"Yes?" JuHee questions as she sets her cat down and allows NaHee to wrap her in a hug.

"No more watching horror movies with Sun at night. Okay, my dear?" NaHee smiles as she smooths JuHee's hair down.

"Is that what woke me up last night?" I chuckle as I spin around to see JuHee's bright cheeks.

"It wasn't the movie—it wasn't even that scary." JuHee attempts to defend herself.

"Oh my god! What is that? It's terrifying—turn it off—turn it off! JuHee, it's just a scarecrow in a field. It's too creepy!" SunMi imitates JuHee and her conversation during the movie.

"It was a creepy scarecrow! They don't usually have those weird eyes—it had a freaky smile, too!" JuHee pouts as NaHee laughs and pulls away.

"Aera! Are you ready? We have to get going! ChanHyuckie should be here soon." NaHee calls out for Aera as she approaches the closed bedroom door.