|thirty-one|

|SunMi's POV|

"Hey, TaeHyung. I have a question." I mumble as I pick at the food in front of me.

"What's that?" TaeHyung asks as he turns to face me.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I question as NamJoon chuckles in amusement clearly aware of where I'm going with this.

"I'm going to be back stage at your concert for an encore performance, right?" TaeHyung chuckles as he smiles over at JiSu.

"Of course. That's a given. However, you're also going to be moving into our place. You're the official sixth member of Candi." Aera states firmly as SeokJin turns to her shocked.

"I'm sorry, but I must object. He is our precious V." SeokJin speaks up as TaeHyung laughs.

"We don't have room for him anyway." Aera sighs in defeat after her attempt fell through.

"We expect good seats tomorrow though." JongKook chirps as he looks toward NaHee for approval.

"Of course! We're performing on the same stage you did today. We'll put you right where you put us." NaHee agrees full heartedly.

"Whatever happened to the boys? I thought they were coming earlier." JuHee asks as she leans her head against SunMi's arm.

"I called them when I left to get JiSu's dress. I told them what was going on and they said they'd make plans with us for another live later." I explain casually as I take a bite of the cake in front of me.

"You guys should be all set for tomorrow. I'm sure you sold out by now. Jimin tweeted about it and posted a picture of our handmade tickets." NamJoon chuckles as he recalls the last minute tickets we made them.

"They're so cute. I'm framing mine—after you guys sign them tomorrow. I can't leave your showcase without an autograph." SeokJin chirps as he glances over at HoSeok and Aera chatting amongst themselves.

"You're not sold out yet, but you did sell quite a few more tickets." JongKook states as he turns his phone toward us to show us the number of tickets left.

"Tomorrow is going to be so much fun. I can't wait. I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep tonight." JuHee chirps as she squirms in her seat.

"Debut is quite the time. I don't think I slept much at all either. You have to try though. It's better to get a few hours than none. If you go out there exhausted, you might make mistakes." TaeHyung speaks up as he glances over at JiSu.

"JuHee, you'll sleep. You'll end up in my bed within an hour and you'll be out like a light. The one I'm worried about is that one." NaHee chuckles as she nods toward me.

"Why's that?" I mumble as I pick at my cake in front of me.

"Because you'll probably stay up all night playing games because you 'can't sleep.'" NaHee smiles as I lower my head in embarrassment. She's right. I'll probably just play games all night.

"Don't let her. Turn her computer off and send her to bed. She's gonna need as much sleep as she can get." SeokJin instructs as he smiles at me lovingly.

"I'll take care of Miss Stay Up All Night." Aera reaches out to pat my head.

"Where's Yoongi?" I question as I search the room for the mint haired rapper. I want to take the focus off me in hopes of avoiding anymore judgement for my gaming addiction.

"He's right here." NamJoon chuckles as he leans back to reveal Yoongi passed out on the ground next to him.

"Doesn't he look adorable when he sleeps?" SeokJin coos as he brushes Yoongi's hair out of his eyes.