|twelve|

|NaHee's POV|

This is the moment I've been waiting for. It took three hard years to get here, but it was worth it. I never would've imagined being put into a group with such amazing members. They're all different in their own special ways. I couldn't ask for a better group.

I would never trade JuHee coming in my room terrified five or six times a week. I wouldn't trade Aera's perfectionism that gives us all a headache. I can't even imagine trading Sun's video game addiction. Then there's JiSu, I don't know what we would do if we stopped finding hidden gummies all over the house. To most people, it sounds like it'd be a pain, but it's what I love the most.

Each day something new and unexpected comes up. It's never boring with them. I smile to myself as I sit down in my chair. The other girls don't know who's coming for them, but I do. I made sure to sit down with ChanHyuck and make a list of important people in each one of their lives. I wanted to make today as special for them as possible. In SunMi's case, I wanted to make sure she had her rock. I called JongHo before I even told ChanHyuck about him to make sure he could come.

Out of all of the girls, the one who needs the most reassurance is SunMi. She's so hesitant and shy. She always needs someone beside her encouraging her to keep moving forward. I'm glad that I can be that person for her, even if I'm just behind the scenes.

"She's out of it." ChanYeol chuckles as he cautiously slips behind me to grab my shoulders.

"No, she's not. She's just not paying attention to you. She's thinking. You can tell from the look on her face." TaeYong shakes his head as he sets a large box down on the table.

"She is well aware of the giant monkey standing behind her. She heard him coming a mile away." I smile as I tilt my head back to see ChanYeol looking down at me.

"Monkey. You're still calling me monkey?" ChanYeol pouts as he reaches over to set his gift on the table.

"You will always be my monkey." I pat his hand before getting up to hug the others.

"What am I?" BaekHyun asks as he hugs me tightly.

"You're Beckie because you have a big butt. TaeYong is Taylor Swift because why not." I shrug as I let go of BaekHyun to move toward TaeYong.

"Isn't it supposed to be Beckie you're talking to about someone's big butt. I don't think Beckie is the one with the big butt. Taylor Swift isn't a good one for TaeYong, either. I mean he can sing, but he does a lot of rapping." ChanYeol attempts to rationalize my nicknames for the others.

"Do you want me to slap him?" TaeYong asks as he pulls away from me.

"Nah, it'll give me something to do later." I chuckle as ChanYeol huffs.

"You can keep him overnight if you want. We don't need him. We can practice without him." BaekHyun waves bye to ChanYeol and pretends to head toward the door.

"You wish you were as good as I am." ChanYeol sticks his tongue out at BaekHyun.

"You can keep them both. I'm okay with riding back to the company building alone. I'll get to control the music." TaeYong states as he nudges the other two playfully.

"You take his legs. I'll get his head." ChanYeol turns toward BaekHyun. BaekHyun nods in agreement as they both go after TaeYong.