|six|

|SunMi's POV|

"We'll have you sit in age order." A slender woman instructs as she motions toward the farthest chair.

"NaHee, Aera, SunMi, JiSu, JuHee." ChanHyuck mumbles as he reminds us of our order.

"Pinch her, not me." JiSu chuckles as she leans in toward me.

"I'm not pinching anyone." I mumble as I sit in my assigned seat. I glance toward NaHee for comfort, but she's too distracted by the recording equipment to even notice.

"It'll be okay." JuHee smiles as she reaches in front of JiSu to grab my hand.

"Thanks, JuHee." I return her kind smile and reassure her I'll be alright.

"The goal for today is to get your name out there and for you guys to have fun. So don't worry too much, okay?" ChanHyuck informs us as he sits down in the corner of the room.

"Hey guys. I'm IlHoon." An all too familiar face smiles as he steps into the room.

"Hello, we're Candi." We all get to our feet in a rush before bowing our heads.

"Relax, sit down." IlHoon chuckles as he motions for us to sit in our seats.

"Everything is ready. You guys are on in five." The lady who brought us in explains to IlHoon before slipping out of the room.

"This will be really simple. I've got a few questions, but it's not a big deal if we get through them or not. This is for fans to get to know you guys, so if one question leads to a ton of stories, that's perfect. You'll sing a few songs, too. You get to pick which ones you want." IlHoon explains the plan as he gets his headphones situated on his head.

We nod in understanding before putting our own headphones on. I glance over at JuHee and take a shaky breath as she smiles brightly at me. Is it sad that I'm seeking comfort from the baby? I should be the one comforting her, but it's the other way around. It isn't far to her. I'm the unnie, I should be looking out for her.

"Five. Four. Three. Two. Welcome back! Today we have a new group with us. Candi, could you please introduce yourselves?" IlHoon motions toward NaHee.

"Hello, I'm the mom of the group, YeSeul." NaHee chirps cheerfully as I tense up next to Aera and JiSu.

"I'm a sweet treat with a Cherry on top! I'm Cherry!" Aera exclaims as she grins widely.

"I'm Sun." I mumble into the microphone as I glance at JiSu hoping she'll move it along quickly.

"Hello, I'm the social media queen, Jia!" JiSu waves to the cameras in the corner of the room.

"I'm the baby of the group, MinHee!" JuHee blows a kiss to the camera.

"You guys are debuting under Unknown Entertainment, correct?" IlHoon directs the question to NaHee.

"Yes, even through the changing leadership, we all felt an amazing bond with the staff. They gave us a lot of tools we needed to grow. So, we couldn't leave the company that helped shape us. Our new CEO is more like an older brother to us. He puts our feelings and emotions before fame and money. He wants us to shine, but on our own terms." NaHee explains confidently as we all glance toward ChanHyuck.