|nine|

|MinHee's POV|

I watch the others closely as I awkwardly stand beside my table. My heart races and my chest tightens as I see the door open. Some of the Twice girls come in and run toward Aera. Then some of the GOT7 boys. I'm honestly not sure if anyone special is coming for me. I have idol friends, too, but they're probably really busy. I wouldn't be mad if they don't show up. I'm happy just being here.

"Whatcha thinking bout?" WoongGi questions as he sits on the edge of the table.

"Gi!" I wrap my arms around my childhood friend.

"I wasn't going to miss this opportunity. You look amazing as always. Glad you're still going strong—I mean you always look good, but those wires and machines block some of your beauty." WoongGi chuckles as he sets the gift he brought me down to return my hug.

"Guess you got me where you want me
I don't care that I'm addicted—" Another voice catches my attention as WoongGi pulls away.

"Oh my God! She took me to the sky!" I chirp joyously as I run toward SoMi and ChaeRyeong.

"JuHee!" SoMi and ChaeRyeong both wrap their arms around me tightly.

"I missed you guys!" I hold onto them with everything I have.

"You literally saw us like a week ago." SoMi chuckles as she manages to free herself from me.

"That's too long. We need to see each other at least once every day. I require Mi and Ryeong hugs on the daily." I smile brightly as I stand between all three of them.

"These are for you." ChaeRyeong takes SoMi's gift and holds both of them out for me.

"Thanks, guys—but you didn't have to. You really didn't." I frown as I set the bags down on the table.

"Really? We didn't have to get you something? Have you seen what gifts you've brought us? If we didn't get you something we'd be terrible friends." WoongGi hops off of the table and stands beside SoMi.

"I don't care about the presents. I just need you guys." I force them all into a group hug.

"Be careful today, okay? We can't have you getting sick." ChaeRyeong smooths my hair down as I try to pull away.

"I won't. I'm not a baby. I'll be okay." I insist as WoongGi holds a mask out for me.

"Wear it." WoongGi instructs as I take it from him.

"I'm not wearing the mask." I groan as I set it down on the table.

"Please." WoongGi pleads as he picks it back up.

"I promise I'll wash my hands and everything after, but I don't want to hide my face from the fans." I refuse once again. He gives up and sets it down.

"Fine, but be careful. We don't want you getting sick. If you get sick you'll probably end up in the hospital again." WoongGi recalls all the times he had to visit me in the hospital.

"I completely agree. If I have to visit you in the hospital imma be upset." ChaeRyeong frowns as she takes my face in her hands.

"You're too cute for the hospital." SoMi smiles as she glances around to see the others friend's leaving.

"That reminds me!" WoongGi pulls his phone out and begins scrolling through it in search of something.

"What is it?" I ask as I stand on my tiptoes to try and see what he's doing.

"Is it the video?" SoMi asks as she pulls me back to stop me from spoiling the surprise.

"Yes! She sent it to me last night." WoongGi smiles as he finally finds what he's looking for.