|ten|

|Jia's POV|

All my friends are probably super busy, so I honestly have no idea who ChanHyuck has coming for me. The Seventeen boys are probably rehearsing for a comeback. Yeri is probably watching after poor Wendy. Then Rosé and Jennie are probably locked in YG's dungeon.

I sigh and fall down in my chair as the other girl's friends hurry toward them joyously. I bend down to grab my bag from the floor. I pull out a bag of gummies and tear them open. If I'm going to sit alone while they chitchat, I might as well eat a snack.

"And just what exactly do you think you're doing?" Rosé questions as she reaches out to grab my gummies.

"I'm snacking and I don't plan on sharing." I stick my tongue out at Rosé as she chuckles.

"There's a ton of those to go around." Rosé opens the gift bag she's holding to show me a month's supply of gummies.

"You are literally a goddess." I tear the bag away from her and reach inside.

"You do know you're not supposed to open that yet, right?" Jennie shakes her head as she grabs the bag from me and sets it on the table. She places her bag next to it and grabs my arm.

"She's right. Besides—you already have a bunch of them in your bag, eat those first." Rosé smiles as she and Jennie pull me in for a group hug.

"Where is she?" Yeri mumbles as she blindly walks passed me.

"Should we tell her?" Rosé looks at me in amusement as she pulls away from me.

"Give her a second, she'll figure it out." I laugh as Yeri spins around on her heel and scrunches her nose in confusion.

"Where—ah! Found you!" She hurries toward me with a large box. She quickly sets it on the table before forcing me into a bear hug.

"I was tempted to take bets on how long it was going to take you to notice me." I chuckle as she squeezes me with everything she has.

"Stop teasing me—I'm just a little flustered, that's all." Yeri frowns as she tries to defend herself.

"How's Wendy?" Jennie asks as she accepts a hug from Yeri.

"She's Wendy. She never stops smiling. She's always so bubbly." Yeri shakes her head as she turns toward Rosé.

"That's a good thing for her right now. It has to be hard being in her shoes. She's probably still in a lot of pain." Rosé hugs Yeri and smooths her hair down before releasing her.

"I know you're right, but still. It makes me feel bad. I could never be as happy as she is in her situation. I still have a lot to learn from her." Yeri sighs as she reaches down to grab my bag of gummies. She takes a couple and pops them in her mouth.

"Hey—I don't share gummies. You all three know my gummies are strictly mine, but you always steal them." I stomp my foot as I snatch up the bag of my remaining gummies.

"She acts like they don't exist anymore." Jennie laughs as Yeri and Rosé roll their eyes at me.

"They are scarce in my life right now. We aren't particularly well off right now. Not all of us can be superstars." I pout as Jennie smiles in amusement.