|twenty-two|

|NaHee's POV|

"Okay, is everybody situated? Did you all eat? Does everyone have a drink? Do we need more snacks?" I ask as I begin slowly putting the kitchen back together.

"No one is listening to you." ChanYeol chuckles as he sits down on the stool across from me.

"I know, but I was hoping at least one person would hear me." I sigh as I toss the rag into the sink.

"They're all adults, they can take care of themselves." ChanYeol reaches across the counter to move my hair from my face.

"Technically, JuHee is not." I point out as I glance over ChanYeol's shoulder to check on the group gathered in the living room.

I have no idea where half of them went, but I figure ChanYeol is sorta right. They are all old enough to look after themselves. I have eyes on JuHee and she's in good hands, isn't that more than enough?

"She'll be fine. We all know she's not leaving HongJoong's side." ChanYeol states the obvious as JuHee stares up at HongJoong with wide eyes.

"She's literally the cutest thing in the world." I chuckle I look down to see Dubu rubbing against my leg.

"What's she doing out here? Isn't she usually in JiSu and JuHee's room?" ChanYeol asks as he rubs his nose.

"She should be. I'm guessing JiSu is in there and she managed to slip out. I'll be right back, don't move." I mumble as I turn on my heel to head toward their room.

"Dare." An all too familiar voice chirps as I push the door open to their room.

"JiSu, can you keep an eye on Dubu? She was out running around." I carefully set Dubu down on JuHee's bed before turning to look at the girls.

"Yeah, yeah—whatever." JiSu brushes me off as she turns back toward Tzuyu and Yeri.

I head back toward the door, not wanting to disrupt them any further. I slip out and close the door quietly. I glance over to see ChanYeol leaning against my bedroom door.

"And just what exactly do you think you're doing?" I ask as I place my hand on his chest and stare up at him.

"I was honestly going to try and steal your keyboard and maybe your guitar, but then I saw your bikini and decided why not go for a swim?" ChanYeol holds my bathing suit up for me to see.

"Are you out of your mind? Do you know how many guys are out there? Besides, you don't have a bathing suit." I quickly grab it and slip into my room to put it away.

"Oh come on, I have basketball shorts in my car. I can wear those. Let's just go for a little swim. It'd be fun." ChanYeol spins me around to face him.

"Park ChanYeol, I am not walking into a room full of guys wearing a bikini. I'm sorry, but no." I stand my ground as ChanYeol groans.

"Wear a dress over it until we get outside. I wanna go swimming. If you don't go with me, I'll find someone who will." ChanYeol threatens as he reaches for the door.

"Fine—I'll go swimming with you." I grab his arm and tug him back from the door.

"Good. Now do I stay here and watch you change or do I go get my shorts? I'll be happy with whatever option you pick." ChanYeol teases as he sits down on my bed and places his hands in his lap.

"Go get your shorts, dork." I chuckle as he gets back onto his feet.

"I was hoping for a show, but I guess I'll go." ChanYeol gives an exaggerated sigh before slipping out of my room.