Chapter V

Percy POV

I walked into potions with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

I immediately recognised Severus, a guy that visited camp for a day when I was 13, but havent talked to him. A sign of recognition reflected in his black eyes. I sat in front of him (I don't normally do that, but I did it because he might want to say something to me), next to Hermione.

'I see that we have a guest among us today. Let's see if he's capable enough to make the Amortentia potion, I trust you already know what it is?' Severus asked me.

'Yes sir, it has the opposite effect of Agrotentia. It is the most powerful love potion, the effect produces a marked obsession with the person, almost bordering on a crazy obsession. The potion has different scents for those who smell it, these are similar to what the person enjoys the most.

'Yes, but don't be overconfident, because I have never seen a student create an acceptable Amortentia potion on their first try in my entire life. Off you go'

I pulled up my potions book, which was written in Greek like all my other books, I did as instructed at the page that taught Amortentia potion, page 394 (Sorry guys this is too iconic to ignore it, I had to do it). I finished the potion but pouring it into my bottle I decided to smell it. It smelled like the ocean, books (books? I don't like books. Then I realized that's Annabeth's smell), blue cookies and lemon, but not any random type of lemon, this smell was Annabeth's shampoo.

Severus looked at me, them at the potion. He congratulated me and in Greek he told me to stay after class, and then, back in English, he dismissed the class.

Everyone had left except from Harry, Ron and Hermione, so I told them that I needed to tie my shoes and to not wait for me, so they would go back to the common room.

For some reason, my conversation with Severus was in Greek.

'Sorry for calling you dumb, I know my mother, Hecate, gave you a very advanced knowledge for a 7th year wizard. I believe we've met before four years ago, right?

'That's right, in Camp Half Blood'

'Why did you come to Hogwarts? Dumbledore told us (and by us I mean the teachers) that you were here for a quest'

'Mhhmp' I affirmed 'I need to protect Harry Potter'

His expression relaxed, as he understood why he needed protection 'Good luck with that, he is a trouble seeker'

As I had my next lesson, we said goodbye and I made my way over to the class of History of Magic with the 7th years. The only interesting thing about it was that the teacher, Professor Binns, was a ghost, and when he looked at me he yelled something about my uncle and started the class. As an ADHD demigod, the worst possible thing for me is being bored, so this was a looooong lesson.

After History, I had Care of Magical Creatures, with Harry.

Finally. Something where I can get to do some practical work. This is going to be interesting.

So how was it? I know these last two chapters were terrible, so sorry about that, but I wanted to leave Care of Magical Creatures for the next chapter. Do you think I'm moving too slowly? As always, comment on what I could do to improve. Thanks for reading!