Chapter XXIV

Piper POV

When Friday finally came, the Hogwarts students have learned a lot. Some of them could even won a fight against a wizard.

For some reason everyone loved us.

They kept flirting with us (including Thalia), but only Leo flirt back.

When Ron Weasley asked how did we get so many of the 'pretty girls', as he called them, Hermione went furious.

'What do you mean by "pretty girls"? I'm ugly and I went to prom with Krum, a.k.a, your idol.' she said.

'First of all, you are not ugly. Secondly, I wouldn't date someone like Eloise Midgen,' he said, as if he was trying to help.

'Her acne is loads better lately and she's really nice!' Hermione said.

'Her nose if off-centre,' said Ron.

'Oh, I see,' Hermione said, breitling. 'So, basically you're going to take the best-looking girl who'll have you, even if she's completely horrible?'

'Er- yeah, that sounds about right,' said Ron.

Hermione looked at all the boys in the room, as if she was looking for an explanation.

'Hey, don't generalize. I mean, I think the same, but-' Leo said.

'WHAT?!' Annabeth, Hazel, Hermione and I said.

'Yeah, dude. Not cool. I mean, Calypso is-' Percy stopped when he saw the threatening look of his girlfriend.

'I wanted to say that because ugly girls don't exist. They are all gorgeous,' he said winking at Hermione, who blushed.

Anywho, back to the point: Capture the flag.

We told the students to meet next to the lake at 4.00.

We repeated the rules that Dumbledore said in the feast a week ago.

We decided to do Camp Jupiter with Thalia and Nico against Camp Half Blood. It was stupid but the easiest way. Then, we divided the students.

We decided to put our orange flag on top of some nearby trees, where some students and Will were hiding with bows and arrows.

When the conch horn blew, we were surprised no one came for a few minutes. We remain vigilant for every movement. 

'Keep the alert. They might want us to relax to attack us off guard,' Annabeth told us.

Suddenly, I heard steps running towards us.

'Let the mortals go to the castle! The minotaur is here!' Frank yelled in latin.