Chapter XV

Ron POV

As I walked into the hall with Harry, Parvati and Padma, the first thing I noticed was that Percy was with this new blonde girls talking to that Romilda girl. Who was she? Why is she here with Percy? God, is she pretty.

Suddenly, Romilda marched away leaving Percy with the blonde.

They were laughing and talking together.

But who was she? Was she another Death Eater? I checked her naked arm and she had no Dark Mark on it.

I was pulled out of my thought process when I turned to see Hermione entering the hall looking... beautiful. Her hair wasn't bushy and it sat on her shoulder in curls. She was wearing a pretty blue dress robe which make her look like a fairy.

My eyes trailed over to her left over to be fixed on Viktor Krum linking his arms around Hermione.

VIKTOR KRUM? WHAT IS HE DOING WITH HERMIONE?! IS HE HER DATE? HE CAN'T DATE MY HERMIONE!

Did I just thought MY Hermione? Where did that come from? I guess the voice inside my head meant "my" as a friend Hermione.

'So... have you seen the blonde girl with Percy Jackson?' Harry asked.

'I don't know, how did she get here? When? Is she from his school?' Hermione asked more to herself than us.

'Why don't you go ask her, genius?' I asked rolling my eyes.

Hermione ignored me and started walking to Percy, obviously expecting us to follow her.

Viktor followed along like a lost puppy.

'Hi, I'm Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend,' she said to Hermione with an American accent just like Percy's.

Ohhh. He has a girlfriend. That's why he was ignoring all those other girls that were hitting on him.

'Oh, ok, do you attend Hecate's Academy then?' Hermione asked.

'Uh, yeah. I learn magic there,' she said.

'I've heard that the school is very advanced. Are you a very talented whitch too?' Hermione asked narrowing her eyes.

What is she up to?

'Um, I guess. I'm just like all the other students.'

'Then you wouldn't mind showing me how to do wandless magic. I just can't get the hang of it,' Hermione said.

'That's alright, I can show you later, Hermione,' Percy said, cutting in.

'No, Percy, it's fine. I'll show you.'

Draco POV

Holy fuck.

The most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life is right in front of me. She had slightly curly honey blonde hair and deep gray eyes that showed a distracted look, like he's thinking about a million things at once she had a with a natural tan.

I looked at my date. Ugh, Pansy Parkinson. I couldn't stand her, as well as all the dumbass I call friends.

That girl was next to Percy Jackson. He seemed like a really nice guy, but I knew that if I tried being his friend my father, controlling my life, as always, would tell me. 'We don't want those people around us. You deserve better.' He would tell me.

I can't stand him.

I looked back at the girl and Percy, who were talking to Hermione Granger. I felt bad for her. I treated her so badly... In second year I even called her the m word.

Percy and his date started talking to a woman I have never seen before and Hermione was dancing with Krum.

I wanted to talk to this blonde girl but I didn't want to mess with Percy. What should I do?

I'm so sorry this chapter is so short.

I don't know what Annabeth can do. Maybe a physics trick? Or something with her invisibility cup? I don't know, put ideas in the comments.

I also wanted to thank my very good friend @berni_gabo, who gives me amazing ideas to write on this story.