Chapter XXVI

Nico POV

'You might be wondering what happened in the Forbidden Forest a few minutes ago. And you'll have an explanation. Mrs. McLean, whenever you're ready,' Dumbledore said.

Piper went next to Dumbledore and using her Charmspeaking said:

'Last year, in America there was a dark Wizard more powerful that Voldemort was a few years ago, and he had some followers such as extremely dangerous magical creatures, As we' she said looking at all the demigods 'are heroes in the American Wizarding World, we are very powerful, so this creatures could senses us miles away. This type of creatures can't be killed with magic, so we train with special weapons such as this,' she said grabbing Katoptris.

'So leave! This is not our war! You are putting all of us in danger!' A voice from the Slytherin table said.

'Ms. Parkinson, Im going to ask you to come to my office,' Snape said, which was weird because I have heard he always favors the students from his house.

Everyone was still a bit surprised after dinner, and was asking us questions like 'so you have killed someone?' which was like HONEY I'M THE SON OF DEATH.

Of course I didn't said that, I just said that I've killed only dark wizards and creatures.

Everyone still loved the five minutes of Capture the Flag though.

We were about to leave the Great Hall when I felt something familiar. It was something like...

'Death,' I said so quietly only Hazel heard me.

'What?' she asked.

'Death is here. In the grounds,' I said louder but in Ancient Greek.

'Wait a minute. Where's Harry?' Leo asked.

We ran to the grounds and saw Harry running towards us.                                                                                                                                                                      

'... arty Crouch... forest... Krum... I need to call Dumbledore!' he said panting so much some of the words were unclear.

We ran towards the forest, where Krum laid unconscious but there was no sign of the Crouch guy Harry mentioned.

But the death sensation didn't came from here... it felt more powerful in Hagrid's cabin.

But why? Dumbledore said he was trustable, even though he was a half giant.

I told the rest of the demigods that, when Dumbledore and Harry came. Then Moody. Then Karkaroff, who was really angry because Crouch apparently attacked Krum.

'And what about this kids? They are everywhere! Don't you find them a little suspicious?' Karkaroff said looking at us.

'Trust, me. I could trust my life to them,' he answered. 'Now, Mr. Valdez, Mr. Jackson, Ms. Chase,  Mr. Zhang, Ms. Levesque, Ms. McLean, Mr. Solstace, Mr. DiAngelo, Mr. and Ms. Grace, If you'd come with me to my office...?'

We followed him there while Thalia said 'Dont call me that,'

'How did you knew what happened' He asked.

'I sensed death,' I said 'it came from the grounds, so we went there and saw Harry running towards us and Krum in the floor, but the feeling didn't came from him. It came from Hagrid's cabin,'

'I know what you're thinking, and that is not what happened. Even though Hagrid is half giant and half human, he is as trustable as any of you,' Dumbledore said.

We nodded. We understood that not all monsters were bad after meeting Tyson.

'How's your quest doing? Is Harry okay? Do you know more information about the prophecy? Is there any more demigods at Hogwarts?'

We looked at each other. We didn't thought about the last question.

'Harry is alright. Hermione knows a lot about the sons and daughters of Gaea, so she's helping us to figure out the prophecy,' Annabeth said

'Nico,' I was a bit surprised the Hogwarts Headmaster called me 'would you shadow travel to the library or the Gryffindor common room to look for Mrs. Granger?

I nodded and looked at her in the library. She was behind a tower of mythology books reading one of them. When she saw me, she jumped on her seat.

'Nico? Is anything wrong?' she asked me.

'No, Dumbledore just wants to talk with you,' I said.

'What? Am I in trouble?'

'No. You know a lot of the childs of Gaea, thats why. Come on, lets go to his office,'

We shadow troubled back to his office.

Hey guys! I didnt post the chapter yesterday (sorry).

Also, happy birthday Annabeth!