Chapter VI

Percy POV

I walked outside to my Care of Magical Creatures lesson, who was taught by a big guy (at least 6ft tall) with big, fuzzy brown hair and was standing next to Harry, Hermione and Ron.

'Alrigh' class. I'm Hagrid as mos' of yeh already know an' today I'm gonna show yeh some of the mos' beau'iful and majes'ic creatures ter ever live,' Hagrid said 'So , I'm sure yeh all have met the studen' from Hecate's 'cademy, Percy Jackson. Now, I know that yer a 7th year, Percy but I'll teach yeh all the same thin' today. Today we'll be learnin' 'bout the Pegasus,'

I immediately perked up. I knew everything about Pegasus, I own a Pegasus for the gods' sake.

'Now careful, Pegasus are calm and peaceful animals, if trea'ed right.If yeh harm a Pegasus or look like a threat to them, they'll not hesita'e to kick yeh. So be extremely careful an' patient. They dun' like people and wont ever let any' human control them. It's an honour to have a Pegasi bou to yeh and you can only get a bow after months and months of care and service to the creature, so I don't expect yeh kids to get one of them to like yeh but the challenge for today is to be able to touch the Pegasus without it attempting to kick yeh.'

As soon as the Pegasi entered the clearing I could hear their pestering voices in my head 'Master, master!' 'My Lord' 'Mini Lord'

Before I could tell them to act normal and treat me like a normal student, they galloped over to me and bowed at my feet.

If the students in the room weren't already gawking at me before, they were now and I could hear Hagrid gasp.

Uh oh.

'Never in my entire like have I seen a Pegasus bow to a person at first sight. Heck, I haven' even seen a Pegasus bow. Ever. Just read about it. How'd you do it?' Hagrid asked amazed.

'Uh, well I actually own a Pegasus. A black stallion; his name is Blackjack. I rode him into Hogwarts. Maybe you saw him...' I tried to explined. That only led to more gawking and gasping from Hagrid.

'Ya own a Pegasi... Wow. That's impressive. Say, do yeh have any more interesting pets?' Hagrid asked.

'Did he just called me a pet?' Blackjack said.

'Uh, I have a hound, does that count?' I asked meekly. It technically wasn't a lie. I had Mrs O'Leary and she is basically a hound. A hellhound but a hound no less. 'And I'm sort of like a Pegasi trainer at my school, I'm incharge of the stables so I take care of the Pegasi,'

Hermione narrowing at her eyes at me suspiciously.

'Right, well then could ya show the rest of the class how to touch and take care for the Pegasus?' Hagrid asked.

'Oh, sure...' I said before proceeding to pet the Pegasi I was most close to.

I could constantly hear their voices in my head. 'Mr Lord' 'Master' 'This is an honour' 'Thank you my Lord'. It was getting a little irritating so I told them to call me Percy. Of course that didn't stop them from chanting 'Lord' and 'Master' still. Gods, If they were just like Blackjack.

'What're your names?' I asked the Pegasi in my head.

'My name is Tania, my Lord' The white and black Pegasus replied in my head.

'I am Lanis,' the brown one said.

'Okay Tania, do you mind if I take you for a little ride?' I asked.

'Of course my Lord. It would be an honour,' Tania replied.

Wow. These Horses are really appreciative and.. Formal. They must not meet a demigod son of Poseidon very often, then I remembered that I am the only living demigod son of Poseidon.

'Okay, do you guys want me to show you a test ride on one of these Pegasus?' I asked aloud to the class.

'Really? You could do that?' Hagrid sounded like a kid in a candy store.

I didn't answer. Instead, I jumped on Tania and nudged her side with my foot to start her off.

'Now Tania, can you fly pretty high up and do like a couple of swift drops that look pretty cool?' I asked her in my head.

'I could do so much more. Hold on, my master' Tania said.

We took of really high and Tania made sure we had a few sudden drops like I asked. Then she did a loop-de-loop and corkscrew type of spiral.

My face felt like it was peeling off and my stomach twisted and turned into knots.

So basically, it was awesome. Screw roller coasters.

When we landed, everyone in the class was dead silent for a second before bursting into a round of applause.

Hagrid was speechless, he probably was in paralytic shock.

Then a blonde haired boy started to protest 'Oh, pleace, it can't be that hard. If he could do that, I'm sure I could take that stupid horse for a ride,'

I could hear Tania and Lanis shouting profanities at him.

'Malfoy, dont. Remember what happened last time because of your stupidity and ignorance?' Harry said

'Shut up, Potter. Just because you're too scared to go to the horse' the boy apparently called Malfoy said.

'Did this little motherfucker just called me a horse?' Blackjack asked.

I tried to calm the Pegasus down but they were angry. And when I say angry, I mean really angry.

Malfoy hastily walked over to Tania and roughly grabbed her neck.

She immediately kicked him off preparing to attack him.

'No!' I screamed running over the boy and shielding his body with mine.

'My Lord,' Tania said.

'Don't attack him! Back! Back! Move back! Calm down!' I screamed aloud, not caring about what the other children thought.

Tania stepped back obediently and bowed her head down in shame.

Hagrid snapped out his trance and rushed to help the stupid Malfoy guy.

'My father will hear about this!' the boy screamed ''He will have that pest killed on the spot,'

I gave him my death glare. And trust me, you DON'T want to be on the receiving end of my glare.

'You will not tell your father about this. You will not go bagging and complaining like a two year old. Hagrid warned you to be careful but you decided to ignore him. Now you and your father will make no complaints to the school and will CERTAINLY not kill the Pegasi. Do. You. Understand?' I said scarily calm.

He looked scared, Like so scared. Like I'm-about-to-die scared. Yet, he decided to answer me as if he was not.

'You don't own me. You don't know who my father is. He works at the ministry of magic. He is more powerful than you and your parents' the ignorant boy said his voice cracking uncertainty.

I burst out of laughing.

Hah! More powerful than my father? My dad's a god. Good luck topping him.

I decided not to say anything about it though.

'That's nuf Draco,' said Hagrid. 'Well, arigh' class. That's all for today. See yeh next lesson,'

So, did you guys like it? It was fairly long one but it was all about one Care of Magical Creatures Lesson.

Do you guys want me to move with the plot faster? Am I moving too slowly?

And what do you think of Percy? Do you like that he's much more powerful than the other wizards?

I know how annoying could be to wait a hole week for an updtae so I'll try to update and post the next two chapters today!