Chapter XXXI

Ron POV

This is great! Mom and Bill are here!

But there was something not so great. The exchange students.

They just irradiate power and danger.

Who would be so powerful at the age of seventeen? There was only an answer to that question: A Death Eater.

And Percy's father looked so powerful he almost didn't seemed human.

Maybe his father is a Death Eater who was super close to Voldemort and Percy just inherited his power, the same as the rest of the students from Hecate's Academy.

I decided to confront them at lunch.

When the time arrived, for some reason Percy's father was sitting in the professor's table. Probably because he threatened Dumbledore because he is a Death Eater.

'I know your secret!' I told the exchange students.

'What?' Hermione asked.

'No you don't!' Piper told me.

I don't. Am I crazy? What am I thinking? Hermione is their friend! A voice in my brain said.

Yes, you do. Remember? They are powerful! Said another voice.

'Yes, I do! You are Death Eaters!' I told them.

All the Hall was looking at us.

Jason laughed. 'Why would anyone would eat Thanatos?'

Who in the hell was Thanatos? Maybe a code for You-Know-Who.

'Death Eater are the people who follow He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named,' Hermione said.

'Oh, you mean Vodemort?' Leo asked, causing most of the wizards in the room cringe upon hearing his name.

'Right! That's what you are!' I said.

'Ron, what going on? Are you su..' Harry asked.

'Yes! Why would you explain the tattoo?' I said.

'Tatoo? Which tattoo?' Frank asked.

Annabeth said something in another language. (A/N she said "your SPQR tattoo')

'See? They even talk in another language!' I said to the people in the Great Hall.

'Ohhh, you are talking about this,' Percy said, pulling up his sleeve and revealing a tattoo that's said 'SPQR' with a gigantic fork and a line.

Nico said something in another language. For the tone he used, it was probably a curse word.

'Woah, Death Breath, chill,' Percy said.

'He even called him Death Breath! Because he is a Death Eater, which means he eats death (not literally of course) so he has death breath!' I explained.

'Dude, I dont know what you are talking about, but we are not that,' Jason said.

'Creo que está loco,' Leo said in Spanish. (A/N he said "I think he is crazy")

'I think it's time to tell them,' Dumbledore said.

WHAT? And Dumbledore was into this too? I mean, Percy was obvious, but Dumbledore?

They went in front of the professors tables.

'Does someone know something about Greek Mythology?' Annabeth asked the Hall.

I've never heard a bit about it.

'Weren't they like crazy? They believed in crazy gods and stuff who were super unfair and... ' I said but I was interrupted by Percy while a thunder roared outside the Great Hall, which was weird because the sky seemed pretty blue a few minutes ago.