Chapter XXX

Annabeth POV

A couple of weeks after Nico's Birthday, the Third Task was getting closer and closer, and there was no sign of the child of Gaea the prophecy talked about.

I tried to research, but there was still nothing.

But then I remembered something: dreams.

None of the demigods were having them because of the dreamless sleep potion, and even if I didn't take it I wouldn't be having them because Percy would be sleeping by my side.

Then it occurred to me.

The plan was easy, of course.

So that night I did it.

When I heard Percy breathing heavily, I slowly got out of bed and went to a couch in our mini demigod living room.

I fell asleep quickly.

(In the dream)

I was in the middle of a graveyard that I couldn't recognise. In front of me there was a pale man with no nose and another one that looked almost as powerful as a god... the same aura as Kronos.

But it wasn't him. Kronos had brutal golden eyes, curly black hair, and a long, pointed beard. The one in front of me had brown hair, and no beard, but the same eyes.

'Why are you here?' the man without a nose asked with a acute voice.

'After my mother's death, Gaea, I wanted to take revenge, so when I heard Perseus Jackson was coming to your world, I decided that that was the weak point,' the other one responded.

He used the words "your world", that meant that the pale face man was a wizard. The other one was obviously a Titan son of Gaea, the one the prophecy talked about... but what was his name?

'And why would I help you, Coeus?' the man with no nose asked.

So he was Coeus, the Titan of intelligence. Taught task for me being a daughter of Athena.

'We would be unstoppable. I could help you kill Harry Potter. And you and your magic would help me kill Perseus Jackson, and then I will defeat olympus,'

The man with no nose wanted to kill Harry Potter, so he obviously was Voldemort.

Then, my dream changed.

Percy POV

I woke up to the screams of Annabeth yelling my name, which was weird, because she wasn't by my side.

I followed the screams.

She was sleeping, obviously having a nightmare. Why was she there?

'Percy! Why did you leave me?' she cried.

Piper was next to her, whispering her things like 'Is okay... you're okay... Percy is right here,'

I hugged Annabeth.

'We are out of there. I'm right here, with you. I love you, wake up' I told her.

She woke up and kissed me.

'Are you okay? What are you doing here? I thought you were sleeping right next to me,' I asked.

'I was, but I needed to have a nightmare to found out more about the prophecy,' She explained.

If I didn't knew she would kill me, I would've tell her that was dumb.

'And? Did you get more information?' asked Jason, who was behind me with the rest of the demigods.