Chapter XIX

Jason POV

'So, what? Another quest?' I asked.

Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Nico,Thalia and I were all in the Big House with Chiron and Hecate.

'Exactly. Have any of you had been talking with Percy and Annabeth?' Chiron asked.

'Yes, they are in a secret place to protect a guy,' Leo said.

'That secret place is called Hogwarts, and it's a magical school. A while ago (and by while I mean some millennia ago) I blessed a group of mortals wit magic, turning them into wizards,'

We all seemed a bit shocked.

'The Hogwarts' student they are protecting is called Harry Potter. His parents were killed when he was a baby by an evil wizard named Voldemort, which tried to killed him too, but for some reason he couldnt and the spell killed him (Voldemort), which made Harry a celebrity between wizards. Until he found out he was a wizard and started attending Hogwarts, where a friend of Chiron is headmaster, he grew up on an abusive home,' Hecate started.

'That friend of mine, Albus Dumbledore, thinks the Voldemort might come back, with much more power, because he probably joined forces with a titan or a giant,'

'So we need to protect Larry Potter and go to Pigfarts?' Leo asked.

'Its Harry Potter, and yes. You will need to go to Hogwarts saying that you're exchange students for the rest of the semester. Swear that you will protect Harry Potter for the River Styx,' she ordered all the demigods.

'I swear for the river Styx I will protect Harry Potter,' we promised.

'That's great. You live in an hour. I just blessed you with magic and an advanced knowledge for a 7th year student in Hogwarts'

An hour later, we were all at the Half Blood Hill, Piper and I were going by Tempest, my storm spirit, Hazel and Frank were going by Arion, and Thalia was supposed to go with Leo by Festus, but she refused for the hole I-don't-want-a-man-in-my-life thing, so she will just shadow travel with Nico there.

Romilda Vane POV

Percy without a shirt looked just as I had received a Stupefy spell: Stunning.

He came out of the water and hour later with Harry Potter, Annabeth Chase, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and a little girl (who probably was Fleur Delacour's sister). He had save five people? He was so strong and brave...

They went to the medical tent to check if they were injured.

I was about to tell Parvati Patil how stupid Percy's girlfriend was when everyone gasped.

Suddenly, a horse with a beautiful girl and a tall guy appeared in the water, a kind of Pegasi with another gorgeous guy and another girl appeared behind us. A dragon made of some kind of muggle stuff (like wires and metals) appeared in the sky with a cute boy on top of it. Then a girl and a boy appeared out of nowhere.

The only thing I could think of is that I needed to make more love potion.

All the newcomers went up to Dumbledore, who smiled and pointed one of the tents, and the teenagers all got in with him.

Everyone was shocked. Incredibly attractive people had just came to our school with a frickin dragon... but why?