Chapter XXI

Hermione POV

I ran after Annabeth, Will, Percy and who I supposed it was Leo, Thalia, Nico, Piper, Frank, Jason and Hazel.

'Who is this?' asked Nico pointing at me.

'She's a friend. Mortal but trusted. She knows what we are. I'll explain later,' Percy answered him.

'I cant believe I've never thought about this! Professor Trelawney, the Divination teacher, had hereditary her powers from her great grandmother, Cassandra. In greek mythology, a Seer named Cassandra was given her powers by Apollo, who later cursed her so no one would believe her prophecies,' I said thinking out loud. 'Anyways, back to the prophecy. You are the seven. Percy, Annabeth and Nico are the ones who went through Tartarus. Thalia is obviously the one who lived part of her life as a tree. The two worlds re definitely the wizarding and the godly,' 

'How do you know so mu-' Frank started.

'I'll explain later' said Annabeth. 'One of the heroes is either Percy or Jason, but who is the hero of the wizarding world?

'Maybe Harry,' I suggested.

'What about the rest of the prophecy?' Thalia asked.

'By earth, the prophecy probably meant Gaea, so their sons are Crius, Coeus, Hyperion, Bob (Iapetus), Oceanus, Mnemosyne, Phoebe, Rhea, Tethys, Theia, Themis, the Hekatonkheires Briareos, Cottus and Gyges, the Cyclops Arges, Brontes, Steropes, and other siblings are the Giants, Erinyes and Meliae. Ugh! There are so many options!' I said, more thinking outloud than to answer her question.

Everybody looked in shock at me. 'What? When I found something interesting I like to research!' I said. And it was true. I memorized every mythology book in the library.

'I'm starving. Why don't we just return and talk about this later?' Leo asked.

Ron POV

What about those exchange students?

They come out of nowhere and did some cool wandless magic.

The girls were so hot. I mean the one named Piper (I think she's with that Jason dude) has dark skin, chocolate brown hair, and her eyes were brown, exactly like Hermione's. The one named Hazel was an African American girl, with long brown curly hair and a pair of beautiful golden eyes. And don't get me started on the Thalia one. She had short, spiky black hair, electric blue eyes, and freckles on her nose, she was wearing a tiara, which was a bit weird, but watever.

I was about to say something to Harry about that when the voice of Trelawney interrupted Dumbledore's.

'The seven who went to the ancient home,

To England you and two other shall roam.

The other is like family to you,

A girl who lived part of her life as a tree through and through.

The three of you who survived hell,

About spells you should learn.

Two heroes of two different worlds who save the day,

The of child the earth together shall defeat,'

I had no idea what she was talking about, but Hermione and the exchange students seemed like they did, because they ran out of the Hall.

'Could that be another prophecy? Like the one from last year?' Harry asked me.

'I have no idea...' I said. Trelawny probably was going crazy... maybe all those spilling the tea stuff affected something of her brain...

Then the people that had leaved the room entered again, sit down next to Harry and me, and the food appeared.

For some reason, not the normal turkey and smashed potatoes appeared, but all types of American, greek and latin food.

Now I could see more clearly the new exchange students. The boy who I think was named Jason had characteristics similar to a Roman statue or whatever those crazy muggles did in the past. He had deep, electric blue eyes, blonde haircut military style, and a small scar at the corner of his lips. He looked very athletic, with muscular, tanned arms, like those guys who have a lot of muscle but not one brain cell. Frank was a slim but muscular with Asian features, brown eyes and black hair cut in military style. Leo's hair was curly black, with pointy ears, a slim build, a cheerful, childish face, and a mischievous smile that warned you not to leave matches or sharp objects near him. He had a look in his eyes that makes him look like he had a lot of caffeine or sugar. Nico looked younger than the rest, and had an incredibly thin, sickly greenish-white complexion with black hair and dark eyes, with a wild and crazy shine.

Will, Annabeth, Piper, Frank and Leo had an aura of power but Percy, Nico, Hazel, Jason and Thalia's was so powerful that kind of attracted to them.

All of them were talking in greek or latin, and Hermione looked a bit confused, but like she kind of understood a few words.

What was wrong with her? She was spending too much time with those exchange students... Then a thought crossed my mind.

What if they are Death Eaters and they are using the Imperius Curse on Hermione to get information about Harry?

I gasped so loud that the group looked at me.

'Im sorry. Where are my manners? Guys, this is Ron Weasley and Harry Potter. Ron and Harry, this are Jason, Piper, Nico, Hazel, Frank, Thalia, Leo, and you already know Annabeth and Will,' Percy said.

'Hi' I said with a tiny voice.

They all answered with the same and kept talking in those languages.

I kept thinking about them.

They could be Death Eaters, but when Percy got his shirt off in the Second Task he didn't have the Dark Mark.

So, when the feast ended, I asked Hermione.

'Hey, 'Mione. You've been hanging out a lot with those exchange students,' I said.

'Yeah, they are super cool. They do things very differently in America,' She said with a smile.

'Oh... do you remember my theory about them being Death Eaters?' I asked.

'How could I forget if you couldn't shut up about it?' She said coldly.

'Well, Percy's scar isn't the Dark Mark, so what is it?' I asked.

'Oh, it's just a normal tattoo... you might see it in Jason's, Frank's, Hazel's and Nico's arm too. It's like a friendship tattoo they did in a trip to California,' She answered.

I guess that made sense, but they were still really weird.

Later when everybody went to sleep, and I was about to too, the exchange students and Hermione leaved the common room quietly, as if it they didn't want to be seen.

I pretended to be asleep.

'Harry! Wake up! We are gonna spy those exchange students. Where is your invisibility cloak?' I asked him.

Hey guys! Last chapter was a bit short, so I decided to make this one a bit longer (1070 words). Did you like it? Put ideas in the comments!