Chapter XX

Annabeth POV

In the tent, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Nico and Thalia were sitting in chairs facing us.

'Guys? What are you doing here? How did you came? Why did you came? Is everything okay at camp?' I asked.

'Calm down, Owl face. That's how you say hi to your friends after not seeing them for two months?' Leo said.

We hugged.

'Everything is okay,' Thalia said 'we just came here to help you protect Harry Potter. Lady Hecate said Voldemort might be joining forces with a titan. Anyways, we are the "exchange students" from Hecate's Academy.'

We all went to the Great Hall, where Dumbledore told them they were going to be introduced.

I also told them to use a bit of their powers because the Hogwarts student thought we could do some kind of wandless magic.

'For those who were asking, those seven people you have probably seen arrive at the end of the Second Task are exchange students from Hecate's Academy in America, like Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase,' the Headmaster of Hogwarts said.

The half bloods entered the Great Hall. I heared some people mentioning that not only their powers (Leo started controlling some fire, Jason and Thalia were flying, Frank had transformed into an eagle, and Hazel and Nico started shadow travelling all around the hall scaring some students) were impressive, but their beauty too.

'Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and — most particularly — guests," said Dumbledore, beaming around at the demigods. 'I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable.'

They sit next to Percy and me.

'Let the Welcoming Feast begi-' Dumbledore was about to say, when another voice interrupted him.

'The seven who went to the ancient home,

To England you and two other shall roam.

The other is like family to you,

A girl who lived part of her life as a tree through and through.

The three of you who survived hell,

About spells you should learn.

Two heroes of two different worlds who save the day,

The child of the earth together shall defeat,' 

Professor Trelawney, the teacher of Divination who never gets off her classroom, just recited a prophecy.

All the other demigods looked at each other. I looked at Hermione as I told her to come with us. We ran off the Great Hall.