Chapter 2: Journey Ahead

A/N I do not own twilight this is a fanfiction! 

~~~~~

~~Alice's POV~~

Edward was moping around the house again and it was annoying everyone. Hopefully when school came, in two weeks he would find something to care about. Upstairs I heard Esme our adoptive mother and Carlisle's mate "Edward how about you go play your piano? Make up a new song for me?" 

Edward sighed "After I go hunting." I smiled hunting! "Common Jazz let's go hunting with Edward!" I bounded up the stairs followed by my mate Jasper.

"Edward we are coming hunting with you!" I jumped up and down in anticipation "And you will say yes!" I have visions of the future, but sometimes it is good to imply a point. "Fine." Edward mumbled unhappy with this new hunting partners. 

Just at the moment, our other adoptive siblings came up behind me, "Rosalie, Emmett! Want to join us, we are going hunting!" I skipped over to them "Okay." Rosalie finally said.

We all exited the house and ran into the forest that surrounded it. We were vampires so it was nice when you had an urge for blood. 

We all ran together in a group and Emmett called us over, "Gyes look! It's the house that was damaged, it's all fixed up. The house was on the edge of the forest and had been cleaned up nicely. "Wow, who owns it?" I asked 

"Jasper shrugged "Mabey someone is moving in? There were rumors floating around about a powerful vampire moving to forks." Emmett smiled "A new fighting buddy!" Rosalie his mate slapped him, "Oh come on babe! Lighten up."

After finishing hunting we returned home and Carlisle called a family meeting in the dining room. 

"Okay, so there is big news from the Volturi." All of our eyes widen in expectation, Esme looked scared "Don't worry it's something good!" 

We all visibly relaxed and Jasper who can feel the feelings of others calmed down. "The Volturi are going to have a fourth member of their jury, and we get an invitation for in a year." He handed the letter to me and I read it first.

                                                                Dear Carlisle and family,

 We would like to invite you to come to Volterra in a year to celebrate the new addition to our                              jury, my daughter Isabella. I do hope you will join us. Your friend Aro.

I passed the letter on and people visibly get happier, "The first female member of the jury!" Rosalie said happily, but at the same time, we did not know this girl.

"Can we go?" I asked Carlisle, "Yes, of course. I have heard about Isabella from Aro before, the took her from her house at a young age and turned her at 18. She has great powers apparently, but she is taking a vacation before the ceremony in a year. She apparently never left the castle before.

Esme gasped "Poor dear!" 

~~Bella's POV~~

I threw my bags into the trunk of my new black Bugatti Chiron then got in. I waved goodbye to my family one last time and exited the underground parking garage. I drove quickly to the shipping yard and paid for my car to be shipped to forks. 

I was happy when they told me it would arrive in a week.

I then called over a taxi that brought me to the nearest airport. I had a ticket to Sea-Tac airport in Seattle. I quickly made an illusion of human smell to cover my vampire one. I smelled myself quickly and smiled when I could no longer smell any vampire. 

I boarded the plane and read the school's that I would be attending in fork's reading list again. After I was done there was still an hour or so left in the flight. 

I exited the airport and took a taxi to the Ferrari dealership, I got a blue Ferrari 460 America. It is awesome and while driving to forks (And going way over the speed limit) I smiled happy to finally be free.

I finally arrived home and parked the car in the five-car parking garage. I had gotten myself a mini-mansion! I unloaded my bags and put them away in less than a minute with my Vampire speed. 

I then went into the forest to hunt and I smelled other vampires... five. Then I remembered the Olympic coven lived here. I decided that I could keep my human sent and observe them not telling them who I really was.

~~~~~

A/N Sorry for the short chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment on what you think will happen next!

Bye Lovelies!

     -A