Chapter 6: Back Home

A/N I do not own twilight this is a fanfiction!

~~~~~

~Bella's POV~

I arrived in Volterra later that night and went straight to the forest to go hunting. I quickly quenched my thirst and ran back to the castle where my father was waiting for me.

I slipped into the lobby and greeted the new receptionist, I felt a wave of sadness overcome me, I had like the past receptionist she was kind. I then entered the throne room to be greeted by dad. "Father!" I yelled and ran into his open arms 

"My darling Bella what brings you to Volterra? I thought you were traveling, not that I mind you back." Dad asked me "Well I was in forks Washington, and there is a coven called the Cullens that are lings there and... Well, they assumed I was a vampire so there was always one guarding my house. So I decided to come here for the weekend to hunt and to visit." 

I explained, "Oh, Darling Bella! Sutch bad news. Do you want me to execute them?" He rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "No! Please don't father. They are nice enough." 

~Esme's POV~ 

Carlisle and the kids returned home upset, "Did you get to her?" I asked already knowing that they did not, "No... She got on a plane to somewhere in Italie." Carlisle said clearly upset, he had taken great interest in Bella. "Volterra?" Carlisle shrugged "Perhaps, I think she ran away so she could hunt, but I'm not sure." The kids were on the sofa talking about was Bella could have run away to and to do what. "I think she ran away to hunt, we were guarding her house so she did could not without us knowing that she was a vampire." Alice said, 

"Yes, I agree Demon Pixie." Emmett added, and if vampire's could blush I'm sure Alice would have been red as a tomato. "Alice, who called you that darling?" I asked Alice was so kind-hearted and sweet. "Bella, she took down her mental shield and repeated it over and over for a minute. She's amazing." Edward said and smiled. We all looked at him shocked "What?" Edward asked confused "Look's like Eddy boy's got a crush" Emmett teased, "And that's perfectly fine." I added, Edward was sad for a long time and this Bella girl made him happier. "Do you think she's your mate?" Alice asked jumping up and down so quickly it was just a blur. Edward just shrugged, "I don't know yet." 

Alice ran over to him and gave him a big hug, "I'm so happy for you Edward! I'm planning the wedding!" "I'm not getting married," Edward grumbled, "She is a strange character." I added, "She made me bleed!" Rosalie yelled at Edward "How could you love someone who made me bleed?" Emmett wrapped his arm around his mate "She made a monkey! She is awesome!" Rosalie hit Emmett lightly "Lighten up babe." He got up and pulled her along, "Carlisle?" I looked over to him and he appeared at me side "Yes darling?" 

He took my hand "Want to go for a walk?" He nodded and we walked hand in hand outside and into the forest, "What did you want to talk about?"  sighed and took a deep breath even though I did not need one, "Carlisle I'm worried about Bella..." Carlisle looked at me confused "Why is that?" I sighed again, "I don't know, but I think something is wrong if she has to hide, and our family trying to stop her..." I leaned into Carlisle's shoulder "Don't worry Esme, everything will be okay."

~~~~~

A/N Thanks for reading!

Bye lovelies!

    -A