Bonus Chapter: The Wedding

Bella's POV:

Today was the day. The day that I would finaly marry Edward. We had waited two years to get married, becasue we wanted to know each other more, and let me adapt to my new role as one of the leaders. "C'mon! We have to get going or we will be late!" Jane tugged on my hand while Alice tapped on her wrist. "Quickly! Quickly!"

Alice and Jane dragged me towards the entreance to the thrown room, where the cerimony would be held. My dress was lovely, with a corseted back and a ballerina poof skirt. Alice and Jane were my bridesmaids, so they both had silver dresses - in different styles - and pearls clips in there hair.

Dad took my hand squeesing it reasuringly, "Just know that I'm happy for you Bella. I'm so, so proud." It was a rare moment where he was not thinking about himself or thingking about aquiring a new vampire so I was thankfull.

The doors opend and Alice and Jane walked down gracefully. Finally, we started down the aisle, Edward was there waiting in a tux, with Carlisle, Jasper, and Emmett as his groom's men. When we reached the alter dad placed my hand is Edward's before steping of to the side.

Marcus was given the role to be the pastor so he cleared his throat and commenced the ceremony. It passed quickly, and I was sure that if I had been human I would have been in tears. Finally Marcus closed the ceremony and Edward and I walked out the grand doors as husband and wife.

There was a lovely reception after in the castle gardens and we were served dinner, the option of animal or human blood was given at my request. We were congratulated plenty of times and most of the vampires stayed a couple days.

"Bella?" I turned to my husband, a grin on my face. "Yes, husband?" He laughed and pulled me in for a kiss, "I just wanted to tell you that I love you. And I'm the most lucky vampire in the world right now."

"I love you."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

I'm so sorry that this is such a short chapter... Bonus Chapter... I wasn't sure if I was going to publish this, and I know it is really short, but I just had to. I truly hope you enjoyed this book and thanks once again for reading.

Tell me if you know about anything else or have questions...

-AlexaAshSunrise