Chapter 4: Vampire Test

A/N Hi, I do not own twilight. This is a fanfiction!

~~~~

~Rosalie's POV~

I wonder if Bella is the one who changed my eye color. If she did I'm thankful, I missed being human, and just having that one aspect of me human was a great treat. 

My eyes have now returned to their original vampire color of gold, and today it will be only Emmett and I attending school, the others were out hunting except Esme and Carlisle who had to cover a shift at the hospital. 

We decided to almost hit Bella with our car and see what happens. Otherwise, I have a plan I'm going to trick Bella into coming into the sun with us and see if she sparkles. And she seems like an interesting person. 

Emmett and I got in our car and drove to school, Bella was already there reading a book, sitting on the hood of her Buggati. I proceeded to nod at Emmett who pretended to lose control of the car, we approached Bella and her eyes widened in surprise then she smirked and stayed right where she was as if to say; Haha, you think I would fall for that. Suddenly there was a monkey in our can who provided to sit on the break. Then disappeared just like that.

Bella was laughing so hard, and I frowned. I got out of the car and stomped over to Bella. "Why. Did. You. Do. That."  Bella's face suddenly fell, "Oh! Call 911 somebody! Your forehead Rosalie!" She placed pressure on my forehead. One of the kids that I recognized from talking to Bella yesterday came over, "I called them they are on their way!" Everyone crowded around us and I was confused, I smelled blood but I was a vampire and could not bleed and there was a warm red substance trickling down my forehead. "What. Did. You. Do!" 

I hissed at Bella. Who looked like she was going to faint, "I'm sorry but I have to apply pressure!" Then added quietly "You'll be fine as soon as you arrive at the hospital, they will take good care of you don't worry." Emmett was at my side 

"Rose! Are you okay babe." He sounded worried and confused "Yes." Emmett looked at Bella "What did you do to my mate!" Bella looked confused "I did not do anything. And if anything it was karma for what you tried to do to me." Bella swapped her hands with Emmett's so she could leave, "I hope you feel better soon!" She called before grabbing her bag and heading inside. We hear her mumble as she entered the school "And after everything, I did too!"

The ambulance pulled up and Emmett lifted me up into it. We speed to the hospital and Carlisle greeted us with a worried expression on his face. "Bring her here." He motioned to the bed in the farthest corner. The paramedics left and I was left there with Carlisle and Emmett. "Take off your hand slowly Emmett." Emmett complied and to all our surprise there was nothing there. Carlisle looked shocked and confused. "Why did you do this Rosalie? It is not okay to scare us all like that! Esme was panicking and will be here any moment now." Rosalie growled "It was Bella. She did whatever it was." 

Esme ran to us, "Rosalie are you okay!?" She relaxed when she saw me in perfect shape "Oh god, I thought you were broken!" She gave me a tight hug. "Okay now explain Rosalie, Emmett." Carlisle said upset. "Well, we were going thought with our plan to determine if Bella was a vampire..." Carlisle scowled "That was not okay Rosalie and Emmett." I continued "So we were approaching her, then she smirked and a monkey appeared on the break and pushed Emmett's foot off the gas pedal. Yes, a monkey!" Emmett laughed "Then I got out and she acted all weird and I was bleeding, I felt the warmth of the blood but I was not hurting or damaged then she called her friend to call 911. 

Then she swapped her hands with Emmett's and he asked her what did she do, She told us that I would all be resolved at the hospital and told us it served us right for what they were going to do. Then when she entering the school we heard her say 'And after everything, I did too!'" 

I grumbled. "So she is a vampire?" Esme asked, "I don't know, but I think so... She is so strange." I told Esme 

At that moment I heard a commotion at the front desk and peeked around to see Bella, "Yes she is my friend Rosalie Hale?" The front desk lady pointed towards me, Bella thanked her and headed towards us. "I see that you are all fixed up Rosalie, Dr. Ms. Cullen." Carlisle forced a smile "Bella." Bella nodded "Just wanted to make sure you're okay. Since you are I'd better be heading home. It was nice to meet you." Bella left as quickly as she had arrived. 

"She is very... interesting." Carlisle concluded, "Don't be hard on her dear vampire or not it was not okay what Rosalie and Emmett did." Esme held her husband's hand, "So do you think she is a vampire?" I asked Carlisle "I am not sure, she acts like one all right but you said she eats food and smells human. I can agree with the smelling human part." 

Carlisle shrugged "And if she was the one who turned your eyes blue yesterday it would seem horrible if the person you did a favour decided that it would be fun in they almost ran you over. That would explain 'And after everything, I did too!'" We all nodded and decided to take turns observing Bella.

~~~~~~

A/N So that is the end of Chapter 4: Vampire Test. I hope you enjoyed reading!

Bye Lovelies!

       -A