Chapter 15: Regina

I do not own Twilight, this is a fanfiction

~~Isabella's POV~~

He asked me if I was being called Regina which is Queen in Italian. "No, she is a childhood... friend, she always calls me that." I stuttered out quickly, "Bella, I don't feel comfortable letting you and 'Janie' or whoever go and cull newborns. 

There are only two of you." Edward insisted trying to discourage me from leaving, "Fine. If you feel that way you can join me." I sighed, "Okay." Edward said as quickly as I had finished speaking the other Cullen's nodded, thought Carlisle was visibly upset by the thought of killing. "Why should I come!? Your Volturi!" 

Rosalie yelled and I flinched and sighed, "No ones forcing you to come. I would actually prefer if you were not to come so that you were not in harms way." Rosalie looked taken aback by what I had said so huffed and left the room. Emmett smiled slightly and followed Rose.

I passed the rest of the evening and early morning with the Cullen's then at around 8 I left to get my robe and crest. I walked back into the Cullen's house with a duffle bag. "Where can I change?" I asked lightly,  Alice skipped over to me, "Come! Il show you." I followed Alice to her room and then she left to give me some privacy. I stripped and put on my black dress with black kitten heels.

I then did minimalists black makeup with crimson red lipstick. I then put on my robe and crest. I sighed and looked myself over in the mirror. I looked pretty. I guess. Well, at least father and the uncles would agree with my chosen clothing. I glided downstairs a cold look on my face that I reserved for... how to say this... meet and greets. 

The Cullen's gasped and I frowned, "Okay... Well whoever wants to come may come now..." They nodded and Carlisle came up to stand besides me. "Where the newborns here for us?" He askes quickly and quietly so no-one could here but me. I nodded and he frowned, "Thank you." I smiled and looked up to him, I nodded and started out the door. The Cullen's followed silently, and soon we were at the clearing. 

Off to the side, waiting for me was Jane!

~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

Please like and comment,

   -A