Chapter 3: School Rulz!

A/N: I do not own twilight! This is a fanfiction, Enjoy!

~~~~~

~Bella's POV~

I smiled and jumped into my Bugatti that had arrived a couple of days ago, and it was finally time for school. The drive to forks highschool was quick and I was soon in the parking lot. 

During my time in forks so far I had explored and went up to Alaska for a weekend to observe the clan up there called the Denali's. Soon a car full of vampires rolled up. I recognized their smell as the 5 vampires who had been at my house when I arrived.

They all had gold eyes and I could see that they were looking at me with my fancy car that stood out. It even was better than their fancy Volvo and Jeep.

I waved over to them and a girl with long blond hair scowled, I turned around and chuckled. I was pretty sure they herd. I grabbed my book bag from the passenger seat and walked towards the front desk to receive my class schedule. They passed me and the pixie girl smiled. 

During my first class, I met a girl called Jessica but she told me to call her Jess. She asked me to sit with her at lunch and I agreed. As we ented I heard some "Ohh she's Hot!" and catcalls from some of the boys where the girls looked at me like I had killed their puppy.

The Olympic coven looked at me with piercing eyes. I made an illusion of a tray with food that would disappear when it hit my tongue. I had mastered this skill so I could pretend to eat human food more naturally.

I grabbed my tray with my illusiond food and went to sit down with Jess and her friends. I ate most of my food then she introduced me to a boy called Mike who asked me out the second I sat down. "Do you want to go to the movies with me?" 

Mike asked and smiled, I looked over to Jessica who clearly had feelings for him. "Thank you for the offer Mike, but I can't I have a date that day with my boyfriend but I talked to Jess this morning and she is free. How about you take her?" His smile faltered but he agreed.

I heard a chuckle that could not be heard by a human, but my vampire's ears caught it. It seemed that they thought my conversation was funny. Jessica caught me looking at them, "Who are they?"

"Well the pixie girl is Alice and the boy beside her, that looks like he is in pain is Jasper. Then the hug guy is Emmett and the blond girl that looks like she is a supermodel is Rosalie and the last boy is Edward. Dr. Cullen and Ms. Cullen adopted them all and they are like all together. Jasper with Alice and Emmett with Rosalie. I know they are not like real siblings but still!" Jessica said I nodded.

The rest of the day went without serious thought. I had biology with Edward and Art with the pixie, Alice. Alice was kind enough and we talked briefly.

When the bell finally rang I went to my car quickly running at human speed and jumped in. The Cullens were all looking at me strangely. I ignored it and quickly went home. It was an okay first day of school but I was ready to hunt, all those humans had made my mouth water. 

I parked my Buggati and sent an illusiond butterfly to dad as a sign that I was all right. I changed into better hunting clothes and then exited my house.

I hunted and caught two deer and a mountain lion. I returned home and decided on doing something for the Cullens that would make them like me.

I remembered in Art class we had to draw a portrait of our family and Alice drew Rosalie with blue eyes. Changing Rosalie's eye color would not be that difficult. I concentrated and imagined what it would look like then I did it.

 I illusiond it, but it was difficult because the venom did not want to change her eye color so it flickered but finally I relaxed as the venom cooperated. I hoped she enjoyed my gift even though it would be gone by morning and she did not know that it was me who did it.