Chapter 5: Vampire Stalkers

A/N I do not own twilight, this is a fanfiction!

~~~

~Bella's POV~

I paced around my room, it had been uneventful for the most part at school. Rosalie kept glaring at me and every night there was one of them in the forest outside my house to see if I had to do anything like hunt. 

Tonight Alice or demon pixie was the one spying on me. I look away my mental shield and thought 'demon pixie!' for a minute so Edward would know. I redid my shield and sighed. I was getting very hungry and I was super unhappy. I heard the demon pixie hiss and I guessed someone had told her. I chuckled softly, I decided to leave for the weekend back to Volterra so I could finally eat something. 

I walked downstairs and I could almost hear demon pixie's excitement on what I would be doing at 11 pm. I got into my Buggati and I heard demon pixie run back to her house, most likely to tell everyone if they did not already know and to get her car. I drove as fast as I could to the airport and flirted with the pilot to get me on a plane to Italy. 

Just as the plane took off I saw the Cullens car speed into the parking lot. I laughed to myself and sent a blue butterfly there way.  And relaxed as I knew I was going to get food soon.

~~~~~

~Alice's POV~ (Of what just happend)

I walked around the forest just outside Bella's house I could hear her pacing inside. We had kept watch on her 24/7 and she did not go hunting or anything but we all saw her eat human food through her window. And it was weird she smiled to herself for about a minute, and I did not know what it was about because she had some sort of shield that protected her. Edward suddenly appeared at my side, "Do you know what she was just calling you Alice?" 

Edward was on the verge of laughter "What?" I questioned excitedly for some reason. "Well, she just let down her shield and chanted 'demon pixie' for about a minute." I hissed loudly and heard a chuckle from inside the house, "Well have fun on babysitting duty." Edward said before leaving to go back home. 

As soon as he left Bella left the house in her Buggati speeding at 300km/h, I could not go as fast as that car and ran to go back home and warn the others as well as get my car. I ran to the house as fast as I could go and yelled at then to come quickly. We all ran to our cars except Esme who 'did not want to participate in a high-speed chase.' We followed her sent to the airport and just as we arrived at the airport a plane took off and a blue butterfly floated down towards us. 

"Wow, she is fast!" Commented Edward, "So, Edward you were just going to tell us about Bella's nickname for our lovely Alice." Emmett jocked, I hissed at him. I felt a sudden wave of calm soothe me. 

"That's not nice Emmett." Carlisle said, "Was it demon pixie, Alice?" Emmett asked sounding worried, I nodded. And they all burst out laughing. "Come we must find where she has gone." We all went to the front desk and asked the receptionist if she had a girl about 18 with long brown hair, pale complexion and gold eyes pass through here. She told us that she saw a beautiful girl talking to one of the pilots. "Where was that pilot heading?" 

Rosalie asked, the receptionist thought for a moment then responded "I think it was Italie?" We thanked her then headed home. I felt so bad that I had let my family down. We ended to be greeted by Esme "So what happened?" Carlisle raped an arm around Esme's waist "Bella is off to Italie." Carlisle said upset like the rest of us. We were all excited to find out if this mysterious Bella was a vampire or not.

~~~~~

A/N I hope you like this chapter!

Bye lovelies!

       -A