Chapter 14: Janie

I do not own Twilight, this is a fanfiction

~~Edward's POV~~

It had been 15 minutes since Bella had started and now I could see that she was struggling to continue to maintain the strength of the mirage. It worried me to see her putting herself in harm's way; Could she get hurt if she continued? I gently shook Bella and suddenly the family was awoken from their dream. "Are you okay Bella?" I asked worried for her, I suddenly realized that she was, in every way the most important thing to me. She nodded, "Yeah thanks Edward." She said in her sweet voice. I wish I could... ARGHHH! I must control my thoughts! "What a lovely experience thank you Bella!" Said Carlisle, always the one to break the silence. Bella nodded, her phone rang so she excused herself to take the call, she went outside but with our vampire hearing we could still hear but less, "Isabella speaking.... Janie!.... Of course..... When?.... Tomorrow it is.... Yes.... Say Hi to everyone.... Yes, il meet you there.... We haven't gone together in a long time... Yes I know.... Okay, love you!.... Bye!" What was that about? Who was Janie, I wonder if she was Bella's friend. Bella entered the house and sat on the sofa, completely relaxed. "What was that?" I asked, I look of shock crosed Bella's face briefly. "Oh, Ummm, I will quickly make a call." Bella opend her phone and punched in a number, the phone rang three times "Mi chiedevo se potevo informare i Cullen dell'esercito neonato che affronterò domani con Jane." Then the person on the other side of the call answered: "Sì, Bella, è una tua decisione, mia regina. I maestri salutano." Bella nodded "Grazie, dì loro che ho trovato sentimenti, per il Cullen di nome Edward, se potessi Gianna." Why did she say Edward I wondered to myself. "Molto bene, mia regina, siamo tutti entusiasti del tuo arrivo tra due mesi." Bella smiled "Grazie Gianna, spero che ti terranno." "Anche io lo adoreranno, non ti preoccupare. Arrivederci, mia regina." "Of course Gianna. Goodbye." Bella hung up and looked over at us. I rased my hand like in a classroom, Bella smirked then nodded, I had one question in my head for a while since the phone conversation had started, "Doesn't Rigina mean Queen?"

~~Italien To English~~

Bella ~~ Gianna

"I was wondering if I could inform the Cullens of the newborn army that I will face Jane tomorrow."

"Yes, Bella, it's your decision, my queen. The masters greet you." 

"Thanks, tell them I found feelings for Cullen named Edward if you could Gianna."

"Very well, my queen, we are all excited about your arrival in two months."
"Thanks Gianna, I hope they will keep you."

"I hope so too, don't worry. Goodbye, my queen."

"Of course Gianna. Goodbye."

~~~~~~~

Bye lovelies!

   ~A