Chapter 12: Embarrassment

I do not own Twilight, this is a fanfiction.

~~Bella's POV~~

When we all finished laughing Carlisle looked at me seriously, "Bella..." I sighed and everyone turned their attention to me. "Ya fine! I'm a vampire. Get over it." I hissed and Carlisle sighed, "Bella... Why didn't you tell us before?" Edward asked pulling me closer to him. 

"I... Just wanted to be normal, for a while at least." The Cullen's nodded. Emmett ran over and picked me up and turned me around. "So what's your power Belly-boo!" He asked and set me down. I laughed then make a Santa clause come down the chimney. When Emmett saw Santa he smiled crazily, "Santa!" Emmett yelled, Santa chuckled "Have you been a good boy Emmett Cullen?" Emmett nodded frantically "Yes of course Santa!" Then I made a Christmas tree with presents appear. "Merry non-Christmas!" Santa said then disappeared, 

Emmett ran over to the tree and took out a present with his name on the tag, the presents and trees flicker then disappeared.

~~Carlisle's POV~~

The tree and presents flickered then disappeared, Bella wobbled then fell. I quickly ran over and grabbed her before she fell. "Bella? Bella!" Edward said quickly and came over and took her from me, Bella got up, "Sorry just a little tired from before." Alice smiled "You should stay with us tonight! It would be unwise to have you go home so tired! Right Edward!"

~~Edward's POV~~

I nodded, I picked up Bella and she yelped. "Edward!" I chuckled, I ran upstairs to my room and put her on my couch. Then I got besides her and we snuggled together. "I... I love you Edward." Bella said softly so only I could hear. "I love you too Bella." She smiled and nuzzled into the crook of my neck. "Do you want to dream with me?" Bella asked, "Yes love, I would like to dream." Bella nodded.

~~Alice's POV~~

I suddenly heard nothing from upstairs, no quiet murmurs of conversation or movements. What happened what are they doing! I asked myself, "Come! Quick!" Everyone looked over to me and followed me up the stairs to Edward's room. Carlisle knocked, and we eyed one another when there was no answer. Carlisle opened the door and we all walked in. There on the couch was Bella and Edward snuggling... and seeming "asleep" I whispered. Everyone approached then more, "Interesting!" Carlisle exclaimed forever the doctor. Suddenly Bella stirred.

~~Bella's POV~~

I suddenly woke up as I could not use my powers on the both of us easily, so I decided that I would 'wake up' so Edward could continue having that experience. I was shocked to see all the Cullen bar Edward staring at me intently. I yelped, and fell of the sofa. "S-sorry." I mumbled, Emmett burst out laughing "I have never seen a clumsy vampire Belly-boo!" Rosalie hit Emmett behind his head "Oww! Rose!" My focus dissipated and Edward mumbles something like 'Nooo, pizza!' or 'Beach sand!' Edward rubbed his eyes and looked at his family looking at him. "Umm?" Edward said and gestures toward the door. Alice led everyone out the door and winked as she closed it.

~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, I hope you enjoyed.

Bye lovelies!

       -A