Chapter 6: Battle Training

Izuku pov:

Today i woke up feeling a weight on my side. I looked to my right and i saw Nemuri lying on top of my arm. She must have got in while i was sleeping because i don't remember her coming to bed with me last night.

I take a better look and see that she is only wearing a sweater. Man she can make anything look sexy. It's a wonder why so many guys were so intimidated by her. She's as cute as a kitten when we are alone together.

I look at the clock and see that school will start in two hour so i reluctantly shake Nemuri awake so we can get ready

Izuku: Hey Nemuri it's time to wake up

Midnight: mmmhhhm~~

Izuku: It's time to wake up I've got to go to school and you have to get to work.

Midnight: 5 more minutes~ *she rolls onto her back*

Izuku: Fine if that's how you want it.

~Semi lemon start~

I start kissing and licking her neck, she started murmuring and mumbling about how good it feels. I wrapped my arms around her back and started stroking her back with my fingers. Once i was done kissing and licking her neck i pulled her sweater over her head.

She didn't wear a bra, only panties underneath. I started kissing and licking her down her collar bone down to her upper chest and finally her breasts. I started squeezing and groping her breast, moving them in circles. Then i started kissing the sides of her breasts and licking around her areolas. Finally, i started sucking and licking her nipple. I used my other hand to start pinching and twisting her other nipple.

Once i was done with one nipple i turned to the other and did the same. Hearing her moan and wrap her hands around my head keeping me from leaving her cleavage. She kept moaning louder and louder until she finally let out one more load moan and started breathing hard. I didn't need to be smart to know that she just cummed from my little foreplay.

As she was catching her breath i started kissing her stomach and going lower until i made it between her legs. I saw that her black panties were soaked through. So being the gentleman that i am i brought my hand to the waistband of the panties and pulled them down until they came off of her long smooth legs.

I took a look at her small pink snatch. I saw the nicely groomed black path of pubic hair above it. This is my first time doing something like this, so the first thing i did was put my fingers on either side of her labia and pulled them apart and looked inside. I could smell her must and i just wanted to lick it, so thats exactly what i did. I started licking her insides and wiggled my toungue inside her tight snatch.

Nemuri started moaning louder than before and brought her hand down to my hair and got a good grip of my hair and kept me between her legs.

As i was licking her inside, i saw her clit was swollen and was begging for attention. So i took my tongue out of her and started licking and sucking on her clit. The results were instantaneous, she moaned louder and gripped tighter onto my hair with both hands. To add more pleasure i started biting gently onto it and she started wrapping her strong legs around my head.